• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

The Hockey Thread

canadaguy

Poop Head
GW Elder
GIF by SkySlope

• They’re Right, You Know?
Reactions: Jon
I'm so mad... knowing Tkachuck and Bennett are hoisting that Cup is the most sickening this this side of Bronny James getting drafted first overall.

Fuck Bettman pushing the Panthers to justify moving the Coyotes to Utah instead of Hartford or another hockey city.
Fuck Matt Tkachuck and his pussy play.
Fuck Same Bennett and his punching everyone in the face and getting away with it.
Fuck Paul Maurice and his undeserving punchable face.
Fuck the Panthers overall.

And fuck LeBron James whicle we're at it.

The million dollar question: How does Edmonton overcome the adversity of losing in the finals? Do they do what's necessary to strengthen the team in the offseason, get themselves back in the dance next year, or will this mark the beginning of the Oilers gradually falling apart?

canadaguy

Poop Head
GW Elder
The million dollar question: How does Edmonton overcome the adversity of losing in the finals? Do they do what's necessary to strengthen the team in the offseason, get themselves back in the dance next year, or will this mark the beginning of the Oilers gradually falling apart?
They have Draisaitl (where the fuck was he this series btw) under contract for one more year, and the vibe I've always felt is he's gonna move on. So next year may be their best shot.

They have Draisaitl (where the fuck was he this series btw) under contract for one more year, and the vibe I've always felt is he's gonna move on. So next year may be their best shot.
Unless they both take a discount like Crosby & Malkin did (Think the max was like $11M at the time of their renewals?), then yeah, next year is their best shot. After that, who knows, but we have seen many teams who have made the final fall off.

Iggy was like..... THE power forward.

Also my favorite interview of all time of his

Man when he came to Boston I was happy. I grew up 20 minutes north of Lowell. Love how they never said that was a hockey player from Canada in that interview :link

Claude Julien to coach the Bs.

.....the Bs as in the Blues of St. Louis.
James Van Der Beek Laughing GIF by The Ringer

canadaguy

Poop Head
GW Elder
Man when he came to Boston I was happy. I grew up 20 minutes north of Lowell. Love how they never said that was a hockey player from Canada in that interview :link
So the thing is, the interviewer (and apparently anyone involved in producing the segment) didn't know who he was. He was just a guy who happened to filling up gas in a snow storm.

It wasn't until later that people watched and were like "wait what the fuck"

So the thing is, the interviewer (and apparently anyone involved in producing the segment) didn't know who he was. He was just a guy who happened to filling up gas in a snow storm.

It wasn't until later that people watched and were like "wait what the fuck"
I wish I remembered that. I remember the interview, but not the circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom