The Hockey Thread

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
FYI the Sportsnet broadcast is crazy better than the TNT one.
season 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Cam

Slightly Insane
Fuck the Bruins, fuck the Red Sox, fuck the Patriots, and fuck the Celtics.... Couldn't even tell you what city the Panthers play in lol

Cam

Slightly Insane
I can assure you Jon is an exception to the rule. I also have a couple of friends who are Boston Bruins fans that aren't assholes.

I don't doubt that, that's just where the disdain for Boston sports teams comes from... Not to mention spygate, deflategate, etc. :p

Cam

Slightly Insane
It comes with the territory of being a big market team, unfortunately. Being a Leafs fan, it pains me how rabid & delusional this fanbase can be.

I'm a casual Preds fan, I'll go to one game every year or two, and I really only watch the playoffs.

Been to a couple Red Sox @ Rays games, been to a couple Celtics @ Grizz games over the years. Have never met a Boston sports fans that wasn't an asshole lol
While I cannot argue that Boston fans can absolutely be assholes, I would recommend not lumping the entire fanbase into one category because of a vocal minority of asshats. I assure you, having grown up there, I've seen and heard my fair share of racist and straight terrible things the fans can say and do, but there are even more ready to jump in and stop them. Boston has some of the most loyal and passionate sports fans in the nation, and that's where it comes from.

I can assure you Jon is an exception to the rule. I also have a couple of friends who are Boston Bruins fans that aren't assholes.
I appreciate the words, man. I try to be understanding. I'm a sports fan at heart, and while I want my teams to win, I make every effort to be fair and enjoy the games for what they are. I've even come to forgive the Yankees.

Except the Montreal Canadiens. Fuck them. :link

I don't doubt that, that's just where the disdain for Boston sports teams comes from... Not to mention spygate, deflategate, etc. :p
I hear you, and understand.

But don't get me started on those two "scandals"... Only people pissed by the Patriots dynasty still believe either of those things were cheating. Spygate was a butthurt former employee sick of losing to his old boss whistleblowing something every team was doing... including himself who had gotten caught doing it himself. And deflategate... the science has proven time and time again weather was the culprit. If you don't believe it I have some Neptune rocks for sale. :link

So Jon gets a call out but I don't huh?

☹️
It's because you suck. It's right there in your custom title. I'm sorry.

Back
Top Bottom