Zell Wolf The dead-land 13: A never-ending corridor of bland

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I was literally just thinking this but he voted against lynching me. He could be a wolf vying instead for a Corruptor kill too I suppose but part of me thinks he's a goodie
But if he's a wolf, he's also got no real need to learn your role was my thought. Plus his "isn't Kelly a guaranteed townie?" comment outta nowhere, plus he literally said he didn't think I was a wolf but voted me anyhow.

...but if he drew wolf AGAIN??

I'm lowkey happy I died with all this mute potential hahaha.

Oh, did you ever target someone?
Nope. I probably would've targeted you Day 2 for the luls if you survived.

I considered the possibility of a Cupid wolf+townie pair and didn't want to mute a townie on what could be an important vote.

• This Is Fine
Reactions: TD

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Nope. I probably would've targeted you Day 2 for the luls if you survived.
Confused Robert Downey Jr GIF

I considered the possibility of a Cupid wolf+townie pair and didn't want to mute a townie on what could be an important vote.
Oh I was full on Cupid PTSD mode. I thought Local was Cupid and you/Tommy were lovers.
:chuckle

Cupid will forever fuck me up.

@Zell 17 I wanted to check to see if I had permissions to see thread bans for muted people. Might need to get @Mark to try and fiddle with the permissions on this forum so only you (or the current game runner) can see or modify it.

I don't plan on ever going in there again, but wanted to be transparent that I did it just now as a test since there's no risk of me coming back to life or impacting the game.

• Cheers!

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
@Zell 17 I wanted to check to see if I had permissions to see thread bans for muted people. Might need to get @Mark to try and fiddle with the permissions on this forum so only you (or the current game runner) can see or modify it.

I don't plan on ever going in there again, but wanted to be transparent that I did it just now as a test since there's no risk of me coming back to life or impacting the game.

Thanks for the heads-up, it’s likely a permission I didn’t take into consideration when I set these sub-forums up, since thread bans are a moderator function and not a forum permission. I’ll take a look around and see if there’s anything I can do to change it, though.

I actually have considered this. Most of the time I don't even put in the thread bans anymore, I just notify the people. I didn't threadban Kelly for instance.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I actually have considered this. Most of the time I don't even put in the thread bans anymore, I just notify the people. I didn't threadban Kelly for instance.

This is why I didn’t employ the permissions in FOG and limited them to individual thread bans there, because I can disable an individual’s ability to reply to threads in FOG, but it carries over to all threads and not just a specific one. A while back ago, we discussed something down these lines and figured that disabling them from replying to the other games there wouldn’t be fair.

Well that's good to hear at least. I thought about it at the beginning of this game when I was alive and decided it would be in poor form to check then. I just forgot about it until just now.

Back
Top Bottom