Zell Wolf The dead-land 13: A never-ending corridor of bland

If you wanna go down the list of reasons the wolves lost, they also prioritized info over bullets. No reason for Fools to have survived until today or for the Nightmare Wolf to allow Vash to shoot again
Yeah I was gonna say... Didn't everyone say Fools was going to die that night? Not sure why they didn't follow that strategy. And was forgetting the target could be placed the same night the reason they didn't nightmare vash?

Ohh, this is what happened. Well that's silly, kut could have resigned, he was already checked.
I wasn’t sure if she would use me as a control
Well, wonder who gets to join us.

I'm guessing FR, Kat, or Raine as the wolf kill.
Maybe another from another kill role.
we purposefully left FR and Vash alone because they were the most likely to be protected

We left Kat alone because she couldn’t harm us due to her role

We left Raine alone in the hopes that she believed me innocent
Tommy: I'm the Beast Hunter, I'm only going to defend myself, offer nothing of use, and say don't lynch me.

:chuckle

If he is, what're the odds his trap is on himself like every other boring beast hunter?
this. @Zell 17 the beasthunter should not be able to use it on themselves. Too boring
I agree.

I've always advocated for Day 1 lynches, always.

Even if you kill a townie, vote analysis is a real thing.

Of the 7 that voted me, 3 are dead. 2 were wolves, 1 townie (but potentially hit by Corruptor).

The problem is and always has been that a lot of people don't believe in the power of discussion, reactions, and yes - even mislynches.

People rely too much on waiting for seers to come out with information when most can be tricked one way or the other or even lied about.

Seers are overrated.
same here
It's Fools, I have no idea what he will do. I think he's going to shoot Vash or Kut
yeah, I’m always a target for him because I call him dumdum
This shit is exactly what I would do.

"I'm taking the shot soon. It's not who you'd expect."

wait for reactions and paranoia
it was exactly who I expected. Once again, @Fool's Requiem did not deliver
AT LEAST three wolves voted for me Day 1???

Wtf??
i just wanted a day 1 death. I would have done this even if I was townie
If you wanna go down the list of reasons the wolves lost, they also prioritized info over bullets. No reason for Fools to have survived until today or for the Nightmare Wolf to allow Vash to shoot again
We thought he’d be protected and would be a wasted night action

Reactions: TD

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Before things get too heated up, in live or dead side, Jon (and TD) both did PM me about the towel being thrown with the baby water. Wait, that's now how that works...

Anyhow, yes, I am a bit upset, but I'm not one to dwell in it. Jon and I had a chat, and everything is fine. I'm sure he has his own words to say too, but from my side it's all fine. Emotions are rough to deal with at best of times.

Before things get too heated up, in live or dead side, Jon (and TD) both did PM me about the towel being thrown with the baby water. Wait, that's now how that works...

Anyhow, yes, I am a bit upset, but I'm not one to dwell in it. Jon and I had a chat, and everything is fine. I'm sure he has his own words to say too, but from my side it's all fine. Emotions are rough to deal with at best of times.
I don’t think it spoils the eventual outcome, as you were on a lot of sus lists already. It makes it less fun, but stops it before people get upset. Jon has consistently complained about being wolf so many times, so when he was the only one left, it doesn’t surprise me that he didn’t want to drag it out

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder

I get not wanting to be the last wolf, but he could've outed himself without giving you up. Or just not really posted, that was already working pretty well for him.

I don't get people who play this who really don't want to be evil. 1/3 of the roles are not town, it's bound to happen pretty often.

• Agree
Reactions: TD

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
do you guys think it's his mother or father who didn't give jawneh the amount of attention they needed growing up
Quite possibly the father. My folks did get divorced when I was 5 so........ I did visit him every other weekend, which also included time with grandparents from his side.

But you're still probably right.

Ugh, I remember that game I was evil with Raine, and somebody told her to pick a townie and claim they were red, and she picked you of all people. Of all the people to have to attempt to get lynched...
I thought that was the time with us being wolves and it was Raposa? Or maybe it happened twice when people tried to frame Alu and he deflects it like it's nothing lol.

corruptor would've had to choose a number on night 1 like everyone else right? if it is jawneh he didn't target me intentionally, just luckily, si?
i don't think jawneh would intentionally have killed me first? unless he did it because he wouldn't do it
100% random laziness. And night 2 was killing 16 (Kelly) from the other end. I'd call it unlucky as I still didn't get to lynch you. :/ There's no reward for me at all when you die in other fashion. The meme still lives.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Jawneh, that "I'm a wolf" bit was great. It's hard to do anything with somebody claiming to be a wolf. It's even better because you were evil but not a wolf.

I thought that was the time with us being wolves and it was Raposa?
Oh, yeah, you're probably right. The point stands though. Of all the people to pick!

@TD let's see that fourth snowman. I bet you didn't think you'd get to use them all, did you?

Time to catch up on this thread.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I don’t think it spoils the eventual outcome, as you were on a lot of sus lists already. It makes it less fun, but stops it before people get upset. Jon has consistently complained about being wolf so many times, so when he was the only one left, it doesn’t surprise me that he didn’t want to drag it out
I had a couple ideas on how to go about the rest of the game, even with being on sus lists. I was trying to get FR to reply back and ask about my role to say I was the doctor who protected him. That ended up being a throwaway at the end. I was also going to refrain from posting and reacting the next or following day to make everyone rethink yet again if I was the Fool and if the corruptor kill attempt was blocked. Maybe it would've worked, maybe not.

I get not wanting to be the last wolf, but he could've outed himself without giving you up. Or just not really posted, that was already working pretty well for him.

I don't get people who play this who really don't want to be evil. 1/3 of the roles are not town, it's bound to happen pretty often.
I personally want to be solo roles or evil, but the frustration that comes from things not going your way is strong. That the ends up overshadowing the fun you could be having whether you're winning or losing. I've had a couple sleepless nights thanks to it too. Like remember our game where we threw all our wolf pups in the same basket with the bathwater? Maybe could've won thanks to the last minute vote changes, but we all basically were outed right after that with little chance of redemption. Or so it felt like.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I'm just confused on why people didn't ask me who I was role claiming to be as a wolf. Day 1 I did say that I'm not claiming to be a strong role, but a normal role. Backwards way of hinting a regular role. Then I got no feedback or questions about that. FR kind of did, but a tad too late on that. Though it looked like he believed me to not be a wolf, or at least not a target for his bullet.

Or maybe I ruined it myself by trying to be cute with asking my wolf role or "role claim" role. Idk.

. I was trying to get FR to reply back and ask about my role to say I was the doctor who protected him.
This was such an easy play for the wolves to make too, since they knew for a fact that their kill wasn’t blocked by anyone else so nobody could counter it. And everyone would expect the wolves to try to attack someone

• Agree
Reactions: Kat

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
This was such an easy play for the wolves to make too, since they knew for a fact that their kill wasn’t blocked by anyone else so nobody could counter it. And everyone would expect the wolves to try to attack someone
True. I didn't see anyone coming forward and even in my wolf acting I was saying maybe we hit the corruptor, maybe there's a WW fan, or maybe, hint hint, wink wink, there's a protection role.

Risky for me, but considering the wolves were down to just one, I felt it was safe for me even if I took credit. Both sides needed the two night kills to happen.

True. I didn't see anyone coming forward and even in my wolf acting I was saying maybe we hit the corruptor, maybe there's a WW fan, or maybe, hint hint, wink wink, there's a protection role.

Risky for me, but considering the wolves were down to just one, I felt it was safe for me even if I took credit. Both sides needed the two night kills to happen.
I said that

Back
Top Bottom