Zell Wolf The dead-land 13: A never-ending corridor of bland

Hmmm...they are doing Scarlett and she's great. What about....
Elizabeth Olsen Dancing GIF by Disney+

Elizabeth Olsen!

I will say I am leaning toward TD being a wolf right now, but only slightly. I think he's trying to make a seer claim with the whole snowman thing. Or its based off a joke I missed from somewhere else.
All of the above?

It was a fake seer claim.

Also, Raine and I regularly talk in PMs, that's no secret. Prior to the game starting she sent me that image. So I used that image... and accused her with it.

Part of my goal was to dispel the notion of what I play like as a baddie, being a bad in 75% of games (prior to this), it's easy for things to seem like I'm bad based off behaviour.

...it's just the way I play.

Cookie GIF by NBC

All of the above?

It was a fake seer claim.

Also, Raine and I regularly talk in PMs, that's no secret. Prior to the game starting she sent me that image. So I used that image... and accused her with it.

Part of my goal was to dispel the notion of what I play like as a baddie, being a bad in 75% of games (prior to this), it's easy for things to seem like I'm bad based off behaviour.

...it's just the way I play.

Cookie GIF by NBC
I was wondering if that's what you were really up to. I think the thought is, when you are a bad guy you are more relaxed and when you are a good guy you are more focused on finding the bad guys.

Still seems the ultimate indicator of you being a bad guy is if you are in the game after a couple of days.

Maybe if you get wolf next time, sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
elizabeth olsen GIF

• They’re Right, You Know?
Reactions: TD
Still seems the ultimate indicator of you being a bad guy is if you are in the game after a couple of days.
This is genuinely the case, kinda sucks. It used to bug me, but now I just embrace it.
Maybe if you get wolf next time, sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
Since Zell has access to wolf chats he can attest to this, but one of the first things I tell the wolves every time is I won't live until the end and if there's any signs I'm going down, hop on me very early.

Back