Zell Wolf The dead-land 13: A never-ending corridor of bland

I don’t think most people read that as you taking credit for a protection
I didn’t want to make a l direct claim because everyone runs spreadsheets now. We already publicly saw enough roles that me claiming doctor or something would immediately make me sus
I'm with Zell. I think I saw Milhouse, you saying I'm a wolf, since I was, and left the rest of the post alone.
i was calling you wolf in the hopes you would think I didn’t know you were SK and wouldn’t mute me

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I'm guessing FR, Kat, or Raine as the wolf kill.
Why me? I couldn't do anything to the wolves.

Spirit Seer is no threat to Corruptor though cause can't catch Corruptor.

This smells like revenge.
My theory was it was to help the wolves because the corruptor needs the wolf kills as much as the wolves need the corruptor kills.

Does Kat not realize that if Raine is corrupted, she's dead unless they find the Corruptor?
It was still early and she sometimes takes a while to post, so I wasn't assuming she was the target yet.

There is local going after kat again.
In retrospect, that was good evidence he wasn't a wolf. The wolves obviously had a blind wolf and either a second blind wolf or some kind of a wolf seer, based on them hitting gunners on the first two nights, so they'd know who the medium was. FR was still alive, so accusing me would be pointless.

I wasn’t sure if she would use me as a control
You gotta read the roles, man, lol. Spirit seers can check a single target if they want to.

personally want to be solo roles or evil, but the frustration that comes from things not going your way is strong. That the ends up overshadowing the fun you could be having whether you're winning or losing. I've had a couple sleepless nights thanks to it too. Like remember our game where we threw all our wolf pups in the same basket with the bathwater? Maybe could've won thanks to the last minute vote changes, but we all basically were outed right after that with little chance of redemption. Or so it felt like.
Yeah, that was rough. Who knows what would've happened, but can you imagine if we had pulled off that last minute vote switch? It would've been legendary.

I'm just confused on why people didn't ask me who I was role claiming to be as a wolf.
I was going to right before FR said he was going to shoot someone unexpected imminently but then I got sidetracked.

I was sad nobody ever asked me my role either. I was going to post the snowman as a "hint" when they did.

Reactions: TD

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I hoped if I could lead a successful charge on the SK, it would solidify me as trustworthy
I did consider for a bit to go after you and/or Vash for ganging up on me, but decided against it since I was sure you knew who I was and if I started arguing back too much without some other logic that's not anywhere related to you being a wolf wanting to kill me as the corruptor. Even after you were shot I was hesitant to open that can of worms even to try to twist it into saying Tommy is probably the corruptor then and I'm a wolf. I mean townie.

Who am I? :confused2

and you have wifi, that's fortunate. love it when they have the internet on the plane.
Unless you're flying to Hawaii. You have to be over land for the Wifi to work. I was lucky that I had a show downloaded on my tablet or I was going to be super mega bored.
yeah, I’m always a target for him because I call him dumdum
I'd like to reassure you that I didn't shoot you out of revenge or anything like that. I've actually had to not go right at you even though I had sus feelings because I didn't want to come off like I was "going after kut because he makes jokes." I genuinely though you were a wolf.
I get not wanting to be the last wolf, but he could've outed himself without giving you up. Or just not really posted, that was already working pretty well for him.

I don't get people who play this who really don't want to be evil. 1/3 of the roles are not town, it's bound to happen pretty often.
I've kinda wanted to be the last wolf to see how long I would last, but outside of that very first game, I don't think I'll ever be the last wolf. I will mess up at some point and play it too cautiously and make it obvious that I'm wolf. Of course, if I was the last wolf, I end up doing what Jon did and stepping on a Beast Hunter trap, but on accident. (I assume he did it on purpose.)
I'm just confused on why people didn't ask me who I was role claiming to be as a wolf. Day 1 I did say that I'm not claiming to be a strong role, but a normal role. Backwards way of hinting a regular role. Then I got no feedback or questions about that. FR kind of did, but a tad too late on that. Though it looked like he believed me to not be a wolf, or at least not a target for his bullet.

Or maybe I ruined it myself by trying to be cute with asking my wolf role or "role claim" role. Idk.
I wasn't concerned about what role you actually were. I was attempting to determine whether or not you were actually a wolf. Our conversation basically told me that you weren't.

I'm sure he has his own words to say too, but from my side it's all fine. Emotions are rough to deal with at best of times.
I do not have anything to add. I regret outing you and we're fine. The only thing I have to add is I will be taking some games off myself to re-evaluate my desire to keep playing the games.

Back
Top Bottom