Zell Wolf The dead-land 13: A never-ending corridor of bland

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I'm on to you conniving mods, don't worry.

At least until you figure out how to break into PMs :p

The only way I’ve seen to do that is through the conversation invite aspect of conversations. If a particular user has permission to invite someone into any conversation, they would be able to invite someone else in the view the content… but not without alerting all parties in the conversation first.

Christina

I see you
Queen of the Dead
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Can we stop with the thought that day 1 is always a bust? It never really is, it's just the info is rarely so straight forward as a seer read. Its more reading how people are acting. A wolf was hit first night after day 1. Meaning somebody had a good read. I always feel like more info comes out in day 1 than any other day.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Can we stop with the thought that day 1 is always a bust? It never really is, it's just the info is rarely so straight forward as a seer read. Its more reading how people are acting. A wolf was hit first night after day 1. Meaning somebody had a good read. I always feel like more info comes out in day 1 than any other day.
I agree.

I've always advocated for Day 1 lynches, always.

Even if you kill a townie, vote analysis is a real thing.

Of the 7 that voted me, 3 are dead. 2 were wolves, 1 townie (but potentially hit by Corruptor).

The problem is and always has been that a lot of people don't believe in the power of discussion, reactions, and yes - even mislynches.

People rely too much on waiting for seers to come out with information when most can be tricked one way or the other or even lied about.

Seers are overrated.

Christina

I see you
Queen of the Dead
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Self preservation is huge. Some people feel like they failed if they get killed. Some really like to feel 100% sure before they kill somebody else, because nobody wants to kill a teammate. Some people will dig and dig for info and freeze and not make a choice because of the what ifs. It's just not a game that's good for that. I do think a lot more people have figured that out and are doing better.

• Agree
Reactions: TD

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Self preservation is huge. Some people feel like they failed if they get killed. Some really like to feel 100% sure before they kill somebody else, because nobody wants to kill a teammate. Some people will dig and dig for info and freeze and not make a choice because of the what ifs. It's just not a game that's good for that. I do think a lot more people have figured that out and are doing better.
Meanwhile you got clowns like me actively trying to get themselves lynched because nothing is happening to leave people with something to work with and so I can have a private chat with known towns without outside noise from the bads, along with a potentially resurrectable gunner.

yes that was actually my plan

@Zell 17

Does beast hunter prevent corruption?
Yes, their trap would prevent corruption if it's probably set and all that. Corruptor wouldn't die, an attempt to corrupt a player who is trapped would "spring" the trap (meaning BH would have to reset it).

So if a BH had a trap on themselves and they were the only ones left with a Corruptor, the sequence would go:

Day: Tie vote
Night: Corruptor attacks BH (trap springs / BH protected)
Day: Tie vote
Night: Corruptor attacks BH (successful)
Day: Corruptor votes off BH

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Shooting Raine is up there too. She's either a wolf caught by the corruptor. A seer caught by the curruptor. Or the curruptor trying to pretend to be muted to help hide. None of those work out come tomorrow.
If she's Corruptor, it could be that she's waiting for FR to use up his bullets before she's like "sorry I was busy blol anyway I checked these two people and saw red"

• Haha
Back
Top Bottom