GW Elder
Food Baking GIF by Tesco

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
like Raine's suggestion that lynching a corrupted player is broken, for example
She also thinks blind wolf is broken (and I hate getting blind wolves on the team).

I don't think the Corruptor thing is an issue, what happened today shouldn't really be a normal occurrence. It was basically only cause the town felt they had zero leads.

love you Raine

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I'm gonna assume that Raine gets killed by the wolves tonight. If she's indeed the spirit seer, she'll obviously look at more of the people who voted me since there's surely another wolf or two in there.

No clue who the Corruptor will hit but I pity the soul that has to be muted and then die.

What're your thoughts on the whole.. "Kelly's gonna die anyhow so let's lynch him so we at least know his role" play?

:chuckle
It's the only way for the town to unite on a kill, so I see it as somewhat beneficial if I was going to die anyway. I think the Gunner should've shot again and tried to get the Corruptor, but maybe I'm biased.

Raine cleared half the village already though so IMO kill her and see if she's evil. If so, the claims are thrown into doubt. If not, you know who not to lynch anyway.

Reactions: TD

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
It's the only way for the town to unite on a kill, so I see it as somewhat beneficial if I was going to die anyway. I think the Gunner should've shot again and tried to get the Corruptor, but maybe I'm biased.

Raine cleared half the village already though so IMO kill her and see if she's evil. If so, the claims are thrown into doubt. If not, you know who not to lynch anyway.
Gunner can only kill once per day though, so he's gotta wait until tomorrow.

My obstacle with the play is you'll get nothing out of voting analysis, but it's better than no lynch.

I can't shake the possibility that Raine is doing what I did when we were wolves. Shit. She might even be clearing blind wolves/wolf seers. They have at least one, if not two.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
TD's shenanigans nearly got me killed?!!
naked scarlett johansson GIF
... I'll forgive you if you know what that gif is from.

His delay here is killing me...

Start blasting FR. They're waiting on you.
RIGHT?! It was fucking killing me. I didn't have the to do my makeup before my date because I was waiting so long for him to shoot somebody.

People have either got into doing weekend things or are waiting for somebody to take a lead.
Yeah, I was busy all day. I really wanted to play but couldn't get away.

This. For Vash to be certain (and right) he'd have to be a role that made the kill attempt and knew it hit an alpha
That's my assumption OR he's a wolf and they assumed the alpha would die tonight anyway, so what better time for a sacrifice play?

I was evil like 6 games in a row and everyone just thought I was evil again.

But no one ever lynches me anyway so it doesn't really matter.
Ugh, I remember that game I was evil with Raine, and somebody told her to pick a townie and claim they were red, and she picked you of all people. Of all the people to have to attempt to get lynched...

New wishful thinking plot twist:

The Corruptor hit the Alpha Wolf and the town just eliminated this piece of information by lynching Kelly who was muted by other means.
I was worried about this and that's why I said it was a stupid plan, but I checked the thread too late to be able to do anything about it. I really would've liked to know for sure. But.. probably not, right? Surely it was the corruptor?

Maybe the wolves will kill Kat and I can give ALL MY OPINIONS
Haha, I doubt it. They have bigger fish to fry.

I don't think the Corruptor thing is an issue, what happened today shouldn't really be a normal occurrence. It was basically only cause the town felt they had zero leads.

love you Raine
The whole "it's so broken we can do this to the corruptor" thing puts Raine back on my sus list. Wasting a lynch to get the role of a person isn't overpowered. That's a big thing to give up.

If she has two blue reads again tomorrow...

• Agree
Reactions: TD

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
TD's shenanigans nearly got me killed?!!
Wait where did I almost get you killed!?
... I'll forgive you if you know what that gif is from.
Isn't it He's Just Not That Into You?
RIGHT?! It was fucking killing me. I didn't have the to do my makeup before my date because I was waiting so long for him to shoot somebody.
I was dying inside too don't worry. If he did it faster maybe something else could've been figured out.
I was worried about this and that's why I said it was a stupid plan, but I checked the thread too late to be able to do anything about it. I really would've liked to know for sure. But.. probably not, right? Surely it was the corruptor?
I'm going to say most likely the Corruptor. But I'm also going to say... maybe not. Corruptor could've hit Jump, Alu, or someone protected.
If she has two blue reads again tomorrow...
This will be the sign I think. If she has two names and they're BOTH blue??

I still think she could be the Spirit Seer.

...but I also want her to be the Spirit Seer because if she called my bluff and then pulled that on me. Her and I will have a next few interesting games.

:chuckle

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
This will be the sign I think. If she has two names and they're BOTH blue??

I still think she could be the Spirit Seer.
@Kat
I worded this poorly. If she pulls two blue names again that'll look sketchy. Day 3 spirit seer? You should be getting red.

Also if she doesn't pick two names from her list.

Reactions: Kat
I forgot to mention this before, but I would argue that the person who MOST benefits from revealing a townie's role is actually the Corruptor themselves. They need to be able to track the ratio of townies:wolves, and that's tough to do when you kill people whose roles you have no idea about. It was Raine that pushed for my role to be revealed. Clever play.

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I was planning on shooting TD until I realized that he was only lying about his role but not what team he was on. Then I decided to not shoot a townie.
Aw death by gunner would've been new.

Would've had the same outcome nonetheless, but obviously the right call.

The voting pattern has been helpful so far though.

Back
Top Bottom