Discussion Tavern: The Wary Wolf

Moonsprout Beandirt

Connoisseur of fine video games
He's not a playable character, the quest is to protect him so he can explore and study all the cool animals that exist.

"Don't slay the dragon until I can study how it attacks! Which one of you is willing to be eaten for science?"
This is actually such a great idea for a character haha a pacifist biologist/naturalist type trying to gather as much knowledge about the world's creatures before the rest of the party pummels them to pulp

• They’re Right, You Know?
Reactions: Ben
celebrate hell yeah GIF by joecappa

Zesty Zapcrackle

Shitposting Development Manager
Such is the way of the dice. One minute a scholar, left minute a pleb.
I get it. I just hate the dramatic differences from a narrative standpoint because they make for really weird interactions. Like... I know I want to check that crystal, but now I critically failed the roll, and essentially pants myself and sat on the crystal instead. I don't know if my character is intelligent, like he was originally written, or a complete moron. Lol...

Either way, now I'm stuck waiting, doing nothing and hoping SOMEONE finds something... lol

Moonsprout Beandirt

Connoisseur of fine video games
I get it. I just hate the dramatic differences from a narrative standpoint because they make for really weird interactions. Like... I know I want to check that crystal, but now I critically failed the roll, and essentially pants myself and sat on the crystal instead. I don't know if my character is intelligent, like he was originally written, or a complete moron. Lol...

Either way, now I'm stuck waiting, doing nothing and hoping SOMEONE finds something... lol
That's why you always go chaotic neutral. It's all canon, baby!

Back
Top Bottom