• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
Is it too late to merge the two or is that too many people?

Maybe we can find a 4th so you don't have to rebalance the whole campaign?

VashTheStampede

Jawneh is possibly The Sorcerer
Is it too late to merge the two or is that too many people?

Maybe we can find a 4th so you don't have to rebalance the whole campaign?
Christina offered to drop from the other one to try and combine. That would bring it to 7 and I'd still have to rebalance everything.

Should have known better than to do so much prep work but I was excited.

• Hugs
Reactions: TD

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
TD Tortle Dude messaged me about the dilemma. I have absolutely fuck all idea what is where or who is what nor which side is facing northerly in a cattywampus manner because [very long post].

That being said, if splitting people's time/attention between two campaigns is undesirable I can pretend I know what words mean for a spell. Figuratively and literally, mayhap. Depending on how soon you wanted to start because I haven't read a thing yet anywhere in this neck of the woods.

TD Tortle Dude messaged me about the dilemma. I have absolutely fuck all idea what is where or who is what nor which side is facing northerly in a cattywampus manner because [very long post].

That being said, if splitting people's time/attention between two campaigns is undesirable I can pretend I know what words mean for a spell. Figuratively and literally, mayhap. Depending on how soon you wanted to start because I haven't read a thing yet anywhere in this neck of the woods.
I shouted "welcome to the FROZONE" to cast Frostbite so I think you're good at not knowing words.

I shouted "welcome to the FROZONE" to cast Frostbite so I think you're good at not knowing words.
the incredibles super suit GIF

VashTheStampede

Jawneh is possibly The Sorcerer

If you're interested in playing we would definitely be thrilled to have you.

I can't speak for @GwJumpman but kut and TD have pretty clear about taking our time to get things right.

and we still have a bit of narrative work to do in the meantime until you're ready to jump in

I can't speak for @GwJumpman but kut and TD have pretty clear about taking our time to get things right.
100%. I’ve never done this before and I’m already having fun. I can only imagine how much effort you put into planning this. It seems like something you and @Christina enjoy doing and I’m glad you want to share it with the rest of us and invite us in. For you, I got all the time in the world

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
If you're interested in playing we would definitely be thrilled to have you.

and we still have a bit of narrative work to do in the meantime until you're ready to jump in
Sounds good! Then, I'll continue to poke around and doing the thing.

Has anyone mentioned casting Magic Missile yet? This is very pertinent information that I of course have no way of knowing except by searching which sounds like work.

• Haha
Reactions: TD
Sounds good! Then, I'll continue to poke around and doing the thing.

Has anyone mentioned casting Magic Missile yet? This is very pertinent information that I of course have no way of knowing except by searching which sounds like work.
So is your character named Magic Mike Michelle?

Do that and don't have any magical abilities. You can cast Magic Michelle by throwing yourself into fights face first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom