Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was surprisingly easy. At least on Android. After taking the screen shot when the thing pops up just hit the square looking icon and it lets you edit including dragging the box smaller to fit the page. Or if you go to the screen ahot from the top pull down menu it will have an edit option there too.

Tortle Dude

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
i give up GIF

Zesty Zapcrackle

Shitposting Development Manager
I'm bad at elaborating today......

To clarify, I tried that, but there's no way to truly link a PDF here that I saw. Not one in a way that links the PDF but also displays it, or previews it. I tried several ways of linking it.

Reactions: TD

Dungeon Master

Bingo! Dino DNA.
I just got a little disturbed by how much that guy looks like Blippi...

Does it?
I am struggling to read this or I'm blind.

View attachment 6077
I'm going to guess it's mainly because you're saving it as a jpg, so it's just getting compressed to fuck. If you're trying to screenshot it from your phone though you might not have any option.

You could always just follow the instructions I dropped in my other thread to share the pdf link directly, and I'll happily cap the pages for you to include with your thread:

• Cheers!

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
What classes get res?

Do you know offhand?

Ben also said items.
Are said items reasonably acquired?
Clerics and Paladins get it earlier than most.

Bards can get them but at...5th level?

But technically I think Bards can learn most spells so I think they could get Revivify too. Maybe. I'll have to check my books at home.

Anyone can technically get resurrected if you can find someone in a town to perform the rites. Cost can be a huge issue there though...even casting it at 3rd level requires a diamond worth like 300 gold as material.

• Cheers!
Clerics and Paladins get it earlier than most.

Bards can get them but at...5th level?

But technically I think Bards can learn most spells so I think they could get Revivify too. Maybe. I'll have to check my books at home.

Anyone can technically get resurrected if you can find someone in a town to perform the rites. Cost can be a huge issue there though...even casting it at 3rd level requires a diamond worth like 300 gold as material.
Time to send in @Smacktard to sweet talk towns to revive us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom