• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
I can't even remember my UO days
The incident I'm referring to is when people used to kill their mount (usually horse), put like 15 explosion pots in it's body, resurrect it, tame it, walk into town next to a bunch of people, say all drop, the horse poops the bombs, cast magic arrow or another quick spell on them and boom, everyone dead.

The incident I'm referring to is when people used to kill their mount (usually horse), put like 15 explosion pots in it's body, resurrect it, tame it, walk into town next to a bunch of people, say all drop, the horse poops the bombs, cast magic arrow or another quick spell on them and boom, everyone dead.
I wonder what spells Dragmire knows…

• Mind Blown!
Reactions: TD

TD

Technically last time was the weekend and turns out he just had a lovely Sunday.

I'm holding onto balls hope.

Episode 1 Sport GIF by UFC

TD

Let's not assume the worst.

It happened this past Sunday too and he just spent a lovely day with his partner, then was too tired to come on here when he got home.

VashTheStampede

Jawneh is possibly The Sorcerer
Well, on the plus side, all the newbies are getting a good glimpse of how D&D always goes.

3 people dropping out at the onset of 2 separate campaigns is pretty much on point.

TD

At this point I'm okay with waiting for whatever Vash has to do to sort this out and run this.

Unless there's a potential 4th lurking out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom