• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
So, we taking bets on the next beastie to take a bite out of our resident damage sponge? :giggle
alan cumming boris GIF

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
Also, am I proceeding with weaponry or going au naturale? She has claws, fangs and horns and will miss or get knocked unconscious anyway so I'm not sure it makes a great deal of difference. But for practical purposes!

• Seen
Reactions: TD

T'anks Kiraine

On the subject of moves...

We have whatever was up in the northwest and the southeast chamber remaining, yeah?

inb4 T'anks tried to climb into Klarg's chamber through the natural chimney. :giggle

• Hmm
Reactions: TD

TD

On the subject of moves...

We have whatever was up in the northwest and the southeast chamber remaining, yeah?

inb4 T'anks tried to climb into Klarg's chamber through the natural chimney. :giggle
Northwest looks to be the path with the water trap that T'anks' BFF told us about.

Southeast chamber appears next spot... and looks like that's probably where the chimney was going. If Dude kept going instead of coming back down... hm.

TD

Yeah cause if there's one thing T'anks needs is to be MORE squishy.

Oh and btw Dude may totally think canon is T'anks purposely did it.

👀

T'anks Kiraine

I love that movie. It's high up in my list next to 5th Element.
I'm a huge sucker for all the old 80's and 90's camp stuff myself, so I definitely feel you on both counts!

I remember like a decade ago - well, probably closer to 15 years at this point 👀 -- someone made this gif:

giphy.gif

So really, time is a flat circle 'cause that's where we're at again right now. :rofl

TD

Sharing wolf meat from the two dead wolves in this fight with Hopper, whom he can get along with for now as his wolf meat craving has been satiated.
1000010965.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom