• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
Perhaps of a... rock-y nature?

A rock lobster, if you will.
rock family GIF

TD

JUMPY ACTED.

Crashing Adam Driver GIF by Sony Pictures

Up to 7 NPC actions next and Dude's coming in to make sense of what is about to happen.

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

TD

This is karma.

I was first to act in the snake fight, it got instagibbed.
I am last to act in this fight, we gettin' instagibbed.

Oh No Omg GIF by The Office

I had bad dice long before you even met Hopper.

Dude is just destined to die.
It was the hate in your heart towards wolves. It existed then, and it exists now. Do not hate Hopper for being a wolf. Do not hate him for avenging the devil-tiefling traveling with us. Celebrate him for killing a goblin in one-hit. Celebrate me for helping him cultivate a taste for goblin flesh. Celebrate him for bringing our fellowship to 5 members, like VashTheGodpede intended

TD

Raine creating her new character with a backstory linked to T'anks like Dude actually has plans to just let her lie there and slowly die.

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
Potentially bold of Dude to assume he can stop a fish from living in water! ;)

Creating new backstories is harrrd when you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground about the lore - of D&D at large, or of this particular campaign. I figured, if T'anks dies, "what possible reason could anyone else have for showing up in this Goblin den full of misery, death and cursed dice rolls?" :rofl

• Haha
Reactions: TD

TD

Potentially bold of Dude to assume he can stop a fish from living in water! ;)
I guess it's a good thing that Dude hasn't done a single thing that could be considered potentially bold.
Creating new backstories is harrrd when you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground about the lore - of D&D at large, or of this particular campaign. I figured, if T'anks dies, "what possible reason could anyone else have for showing up in this Goblin den full of misery, death and cursed dice rolls?" :rofl
:chuckle
I googled random D&D locations that met certain criteria for my backup, I have no clue if it makes aense.

...I like to think you can just be creative and it'll fit. Not sure there's any D&D lore that speaks to the Pursuit of Lettuce...

But here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom