• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
Dude has a plan.

T'anks:
Well See Season 6 GIF by The Office

season 3 the lost episode GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
I'm attempting to keep track of, uh, consistency I guess? Like throwing the tongue at the gobbies and then cleaving through it with the Longsword she has is the most... striking. But if I'm using the Bonus Action to throw the tongue as a taunt so they don't all pin cushion Kutshort and stay focused on her, then she shouldn't have the ability to swap from the Shortbow to the Longsword and attack. I think. 🤔

Also can't Intimidate and attack simultaneously, while also Bonus Actioning the tongue... unless the tongue is an Intimidation ad-hoc.

Anyway I just push buttons sometimes I have no idea what's even going ooon. #yolo

• Fingers Crossed
Reactions: TD

TD

Remember that time Dude did

And the time he almost

Man those were really times

It's going to take both Dude and Dragmire two rounds to enter the fray. Nothing could possibly for wrong with ~14 enemy attacks coming our way. 👀
O ye' of little faith.

You mean to Dude and Dragmire are coming to save the day from this suicide run of y'all.

TD

Don't worry, if these three go down, Dude'll hit up the Tavern to replace them and come right back to the cave.

Sure, Sidar will be long dead but...

T'anks Kiraine

T'anks ended up being really good a Persuasion and Intimidation... but when that fails, uh, she's kind of a wet noodle.

Except for that one time she almost killed the Gobbie by singing it a creepy ass nursery rhyme. :giggle

• Haha

T'anks Kiraine

She's not dead yet!

...Soon, surely, but not yet! Just need to find a couple more Giant Poisonous Snakes now for more comfort quilts. O-Or not, y'know, maybe we just let Sildar take care of the rest. If he lives. Seems a fair trade to me! 👀

• Hmm

TD

And Dude might just have to heal her... again.

And Dude's got that snake bit covered, y'know, with his sword that has now been covered in the blood of a giant poisonous snake after he used the sword to gut the snake.

The A Team 80S GIF

TD

I mean, there's 5 living goblins, Dragmire, a soon-to-be-dead Sildar, and who knows what Hopper'll do.

...I'll get at least one turn.

T'anks Kiraine

Step 1: Never have a Plan B.
Step 2: Die suddenly and hilariously, then scramble to heavily crib off of a character after rolling for a random prompt.
???
Profit CHAOS!

((Those two holes 10 and 20 feet in front of T’anks?))
Those looked like the remains of fires to me. Totally where I threw the snake tongue, anyway, for that reason. 🤔

• Haha

T'anks Kiraine

All I can hear now is Sam Jackson saying "If you survive." So, thanks for that. 👀

tick-tock-samuel-l-jackson.gif

In completely unrelated news, I wonder how close you can get to making a lobster.

Perhaps of a... rock-y nature?

A rock lobster, if you will.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom