• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Kutshort is secretly Batman.

Batman Dancing GIF
My magic wood always helps me… rise to the occasion :yeah

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
That being said...

T'anks is standing next to the wall. It's 10 feet high. She's 5'9". If you were to springboard off of her, the way she was definitely not going to climb on Dude versus the snake, that might be more feasible... if she doesn't proceed to murder you. Or you break her spine rolling a 1. :p

That being said...

T'anks is standing next to the wall. It's 10 feet high. She's 5'9". If you were to springboard off of her, the way she was definitely not going to climb on Dude versus the snake, that might be more feasible... if she doesn't proceed to murder you. Or you break her spine rolling a 1. :p

@VashTheStampede would this work for a 1 turn action and then I can hide behind that large rock?

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
I'm pretty sure you can just post what you want to do and he can let you know what rolls are needed as an alternative because when you state your actions he can tell you what to roll.

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
The last 10 minutes:

f97127fc-5fc4-4c7a-9a10-78f911cb8982_text.gif

I'm more the asking forgiveness type, so I won't bore you asking for permission to be dumb. You totally can't contain this anyway! I can't contain this! CHAOS!!

• This Is Fine
Reactions: TD

TD

But Baus heard the other goblins make a commotion at T’anks’ appearance, so he should be focused on the stairs. Who would expect a dashing rogue to scale the wall?
...I mean, when you do it right in front of them when all the goblins are looking right at T'anks... no clue who would see that coming.

;)

TD

Instant Death
If you take a large amount of damage at once, this can kill you instantly. Any time a source of damage reduces you to 0 HP and there's more damage remaining...you die if the remaining damage equals or surpasses your HP maximum.
Question with this. Is the excess from 0hp from a singular attack or can it be a series of attacks before your next turn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom