Post your pictures

Went to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks last week. Multiple days of hiking and one day of E-biking. Lots of ice cream too.
View attachment 3251
View attachment 3252

View attachment 3253

View attachment 3254

View attachment 3255

View attachment 3256
Old Faithful going off while we waited for the unpredictable Beehive Geyser to erupt.
View attachment 3257

View attachment 3258

View attachment 3259

View attachment 3260
Beehive Geyser erupting during Old Faithful's eruption. Dueling geysers!
View attachment 3261
View attachment 3262
Wow dude this is great. I've really wanted to take a trip here by way of Amtrak cross-country experience but haven't worked up the momentum to get it going. Great shots. I am a connoisseur of eBikes, also. How was that? Were there a lot of trails they were allowed on?

Wow dude this is great. I've really wanted to take a trip here by way of Amtrak cross-country experience but haven't worked up the momentum to get it going. Great shots. I am a connoisseur of eBikes, also. How was that? Were there a lot of trails they were allowed on?

DUDE, I've been looking at doing the same thing. It's just too expensive to take my family, I think I need to wait until they are older.

My ideal route is from Providence > NYC > Chicago > Arizona where it loops from Bryce Canyon, Zion, Monument, back to Arizona and then you hop on the Grand Canyon Railroad and ride in a caboose to the Grand Canyon National Park > back to Providence.

I've priced this out on their website and its 15 days and $5000 per person, lol... someday. 5 overnights on the train and various hotels in the stops included.

Nice pics BigDadderson. Tetons are a bucket list place for me.

I am a connoisseur of eBikes, also. How was that? Were there a lot of trails they were allowed on?
The eBikes were fun! It makes biking so much easier. We rented them for one day (from a place that was right by where we stayed during the Teton portion) and rode about 20ish miles to a spot where we did a short hike and then rode back. In total we rode a little over 40 miles in about 4 hours of riding time. There were plenty of paved trails to use. For some parts we were on the road, but they were bike friendly and it was clear that cars were to share the road.

Tommy Boy said:
I've really wanted to take a trip here by way of Amtrak cross-country experience but haven't worked up the momentum to get it going.
The Eye in the Sky! said:
DUDE, I've been looking at doing the same thing.
That would be such an epic trip, and you could knock out so many sites in one swoop.

Last edited:
Went to Tekniska Museet (Museum of Technology) in Stockholm with my two oldest kids today! They had a cool exhibit about videogames throughout the years. With a bunch of playable arcade cabinets and other games!

View attachment 3724
View attachment 3725
View attachment 3726View attachment 3727
I was enjoying this until I saw gameboy, tomagachi, and game & watch in a museum

Aging Jamie Lee Curtis GIF

We went into Dairy Queen planning for banana splits or blizzards and walked out with an ice cream cake because we saw this design.

View attachment 4194
Mushroom anything gets my approval. I have a button-up shirt with a ton of different mushroom designs on it. It's gotten me more compliments than almost anything else in my life.

• Love
Reactions: TD

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
Huh, really? Women compliment other women on their clothes constantly. Do guys not do that?
not really. guys don't typically receive compliments except from their spouse.

I get an occasional "you smell nice", or I have a Marvel hoodie thst for some reason gets a lot of comments, but just general appearance or clothes? guys only get them from their SO and not even always then.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Guys aren't supposed to be nice to each other. It's why there are so many cases of guys assuming women are into them simply because of a single compliment.
Accurate! I got called weird for complimenting friends pre-transition. Now it seems to be ok, lol. Definitely not something guys like.
but seriously, I don't think it's really that deep, I just think men don't value compliments that way.
I think that's accurate, for sure
I dunno, when I wear some cool ass shoes I get compliments all the time.
You live among Canadians, doesn't count

Last edited:
so you're saying incel culture is the fault of women?

HOT TAKE.

but seriously, I don't think it's really that deep, I just think men don't value compliments that way.
Well that's an incredibly dumb way to read what I said. Congrats on giving another reason for guys to not be nice to eachother. "Guys don't do a thing, when a girl does the guy misunderstands" "oh man you're saying it's the woman's fault?!"

And I value compliments. I remember clearly a few years back that a random guy on the subway came up to me and said "dude that's a sick jacket!" That was a great feeling for the start of my day.

Back
Top Bottom