Post your pictures

There are always a bunch of rabbits in our yard and I've been wondering why. Turns out they're coming to pray to their prophet. This has been sitting in our yard the whole time.

View attachment 4354
People go to Rio to see Christ the Redeemer, rabbits go to Massachusetts to see Rabbit the Redeemer

People go to Rio to see Christ the Redeemer, rabbits go to Massachusetts to see Rabbit the Redeemer
Baby Babies GIF

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I have no idea what's going on in that picture.

I’m glad I ain’t the only one… @Gloom-is-good … the hell are you doing over there? You alright?

I took this from my office window shortly before I retired. I think it has a "Narnia-esk" quality.

I certainly wouldn’t mind that view for an office.

Foxy

@Mark, @Crystal
You can't see it in that photo, but off in the distance we could see the '64 Worlds Fair Unisphere and iconic New York State Pavillion towers that were used as "space ships" in the original Men In Black movie.
(This is not my photo v)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231207_225503_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231207_225503_Chrome.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 11

Gloom-is-good

2.5 raccoons in a trench coat
GW Elder
I mean what happened? Did the pan slide off or something?
Soooo many things honestly. I was rushing because I was on my lunch break. I wasn't using my full oven and my kitchen counter was already packed so I was trying to work around a lot.. but seriously why did those two in the corner just merge with each other??? Maybe I have a ghost...

I hate driving through thick fog like that. Since you can't see anything, there is nothing to keep your eyes engaged and if you're even slightly tired, it can be dangerous.

I do like driving through light fog at night, though, because of how the haze distorts light from light posts.

Example:

41a1a072c6cfcf3d34e7f47743ae826e.jpg

(Not my picture.)

Last edited:
I recently booted up my old iPhone 4S to grab photos which for some reason I never brought forward to my newer phones.

IMG_1294.JPG
This is Greenland from a plane. Not exactly the best shot but I still remember the scenery being amazing.

IMG_2045.JPG
Some canyon somewhere. I've always liked this one. Maybe one day I will learn to photo edit and touch it up. The 4S actually saves a HDR and non-HDR version as separate files, which is a bit irritating for novices like me.

IMG_6747.JPG
Singapore is well known for its awful slogans but this is by far the worst offender.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I recently booted up my old iPhone 4S to grab photos which for some reason I never brought forward to my newer phones.

View attachment 12028
This is Greenland from a plane. Not exactly the best shot but I still remember the scenery being amazing.

View attachment 12029
Some canyon somewhere. I've always liked this one. Maybe one day I will learn to photo edit and touch it up. The 4S actually saves a HDR and non-HDR version as separate files, which is a bit irritating for novices like me.

View attachment 12030
Singapore is well known for its awful slogans but this is by far the worst offender.

Niiice. I’ve always wanted to see the northern lights somewhere like Greenland or Alaska. Were you able to catch them?

Back
Top Bottom