Post your pictures

It would be some silly shit if I were to post my pictures on GW before posting them on FB to be compressed all to shit.

Edit: I do need to go through my photos at some point anyhow. Imgur doesn't compress photos like IG and FB, so I've long considered putting them there.

Here's one:

56.jpg

Last edited:

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
The side of this one thumbnail lined up perfectly to look like the hair and shoulder from the next thumbnail.

1000002799.jpg

Gloom-is-good

2.5 raccoons in a trench coat
GW Elder
The Starbucks closest to my house has some tomatoes growing behind their drive thru board!

1000001684.jpg

And I don't even know if they realize it... while I'm waiting for my own tomatoes at home. It's been two years darn it! Give me something 😫

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
The Starbucks closest to my house has some tomatoes growing behind their drive thru board!

View attachment 3121

And I don't even know if they realize it... while I'm waiting for my own tomatoes at home. It's been two years darn it! Give me something 😫

Come to Oregon. You can just throw some tomatoes onto the ground and get a bunch of tomatoes from it.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
the branch is my hand
Come Toronto International Film Festival GIF by TIFF

Amazing! I'd love to go there some day. How long did you stay for?
We were there 9/10 to 9/17. Split it half and half between each park. Would have loved more bear/moose sightings (only saw the top of a bear's head and the moose pictured above), but bison and elk were abundant. And of course the beautiful, scenic views were plentiful.

We were there 9/10 to 9/17. Split it half and half between each park. Would have loved more bear/moose sightings (only saw the top of a bear's head and the moose pictured above), but bison and elk were abundant. And of course the beautiful, scenic views were plentiful.
I grew up in Moose Country, Canada and I've never seen a moose or bear in the wild my entire life. Those photos are just incredible though. It looks like heaven on Earth.

Back
Top Bottom