• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE

Mobile Marvel Snap

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
He resets the card to the base power.

So like if you shadow King blank panther, he goes back to 4

It does not affect power from on going effects.
am I wrong for feeling like it's misleading then? I know it's not a new card, but I've only really begun to use him recently.

I knew it didn't change like, cerebro, or blue marv, and wouldn't break those, but I guess I thought individual ongoings, like darkhawk, ronan etc.

in writing this, I guess I PROBABLY should have made the connection? but I didn't, and its cost me a couple games.

wait no, followup then.

is that the same for location effects then?

an "on demand" one, like shuris lab it would negate? but "cards have +1 power here" is kind of an ongoing and WOULDN'T work?
Correct. It reduces them temporarily to their base power, then the ongoing kicks back in because it is ongoing. Anything that is permanent, like due to shuri, does not return

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
for the first time ever for me, on a turn 6 I was fairly confident in my finish, and he was taking ages and I think mathtimating.

I said "snap?" he did, I did. this was the result.

Screenshot_20240713_032613_SNAP.png
I think I had him before the Kilmonger hit, but he did take out a 9 point gamora on right that I was worried about. he had left and mid filled before Kilmonger.

My arishem created a mini-arishem

IMG_9685.jpeg

mini GIF

Back
Top Bottom