• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Mobile Marvel Snap

I haven't gotten near as many bot matches as I'd like :(
Same. I’m just playing Arishem. It got me Infinite quickly, it’s got me three Infinite tickets in Conquest, and this morning my luck turned and it got me from 5k bubs to 110k. Not played many games. Just a few in the morning before we leave with the kids (we’re on holiday) and a few before I go to bed. I am considering the switch to a Thena/Hope/Darkhawk deck though. Just to change it up a bit.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Last night I lost all my bubs to a bug with nocturne moving into a Hercules lane.

And this morning I lost them all to an opponent top decking Zola from a deck I stuffed with 6 rocks and I black bolted their hand to zero.

So umm, yeah I'm just gonna take a little break today

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
i'm torn on Nocturne. On the one hand, it is SO OBVIOUS when shes about to Limbo cancel me, and I've stolen so many games by prepping for it.

on the other, every now and then, she catrches me off guard when it's NOT a limbo cancel but I need the location.

Same. I’m just playing Arishem. It got me Infinite quickly, it’s got me three Infinite tickets in Conquest, and this morning my luck turned and it got me from 5k bubs to 110k. Not played many games. Just a few in the morning before we leave with the kids (we’re on holiday) and a few before I go to bed. I am considering the switch to a Thena/Hope/Darkhawk deck though. Just to change it up a bit.
What is your arishem deck

What is your arishem deck
It’s pretty standard I think. Cable is a flex spot, so I recently had Luke Cage in there when Negative Zone was featured and I thought there’d be more Hazmat etc with Ajax. I’d have Legion in there if I had him. Otherwise swapping Enchantress out for Darkhawk would be viable for mirror matches. The other major build is High Evo, which also runs Leech. I think Leech is viable in there too for mirror matches and Surfer decks. Doesn’t work against the Thena/Darkhawk counter decks though.

Honestly Arishem is more about just waiting the first two turns and seeing what you have and what you’re against. If you can put Quinjet down and pull Coulson, Fury or Loki you’re often in snap territory if the locations don’t hamper you or you’re not against a hard counter deck. Even if you are against a counter deck, if I have Rogue or Enchantress in hand I will sometimes push on.

# (1) Quinjet
# (2) Cable
# (3) Rogue
# (3) Agent Coulson
# (4) Shang-Chi
# (4) Enchantress
# (4) Loki
# (4) Nick Fury
# (5) Doctor Octopus
# (6) Blob
# (6) Mockingbird
# (7) Arishem
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQXJpc2hlbSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQmxvYiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQWdlbnRDb3Vsc29uIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJMb2tpIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJOaWNrRnVyeSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUm9ndWUifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1vY2tpbmdiaXJkIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJEb2N0b3JPY3RvcHVzIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJFbmNoYW50cmVzcyJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU2hhbmdDaGkifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlF1aW5qZXQifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkNhYmxlIn1dfQ==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
So what I've heard is the diner has a pity timer, and apparently after 9 losses, you are guaranteed a bot.

If you are willing to go through some tedium, you can do 9 turn 1 retreats to get to a bot, and then max them out for bubs. Essentially each sequence can net you 23X the starting stakes of your table

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
So what I've heard is the diner has a pity timer, and apparently after 9 losses, you are guaranteed a bot.

If you are willing to go through some tedium, you can do 9 turn 1 retreats to get to a bot, and then max them out for bubs. Essentially each sequence can net you 23X the starting stakes of your table
I just read that on reddit

Explains why 2 of my last 5 matches were instaretreats

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder

ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

The funny part of that is if you went through all that to get the bot and then the bot beats you haha. Avenger saw a twitch streamer get caught off guard with a bot using antman haha.
THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash 🤨

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

Took me four keys to get her, which isn’t ideal, but she is a fantastic card. Has legitimately won me a few games herself. And I still have 6 keys, so it’s not a disaster.
Avenger has like 22 keys and considered it. But he hates the idea of going for her and getting a bunch of varients he doesn't need. He could use tokens though which may happen.

Also, Avenger is almost at 200 million. But the idea of getting up to 500 just seems insane.
THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash 🤨

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
I title this piece

*SHANG CHI NOISES*

I drew red hulk, mockingbird, and giganto from Arishem. he Waves mid and dies so I put giganto on London and he dupes to right (which was deaths domain prior to turn 6) he shang chis on 5 and gets the lucky split, but he also had a bunch of 10s up and I still had the shangster.
Screenshot_20240729_231428_SNAP.png

Back
Top Bottom