• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Mobile Marvel Snap

ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

Avenger has like 22 keys and considered it. But he hates the idea of going for her and getting a bunch of varients he doesn't need. He could use tokens though which may happen.

Also, Avenger is almost at 200 million. But the idea of getting up to 500 just seems insane.
THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash 🤨
I got to 500m really quite quickly once I got the last bub update. Pretty glad I can leave that mode behind now.

So, we all going in together in an alliance?

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder

So after looking at some of the datamines, Avenger feels a little less bad potentially burning some tokens for copy cat. There doesn't seem to be many cards he may want or need in the next couple months.

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
I am trying hard to get better at retreating (Vash gave me some tips as I think that's my biggest issue in progression.)

I should have retreated as soon as he stole my Mobius.

but then I fell into an awesome surprise finish.

Screenshot_20240730_173427_SNAP.png

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
I guess I have a week left. I’ll take a day off and see if I feel more motivation
in the diner, the flat out two most effective decks I've seen are a good Loki/Arishem, and Darkhawk decks.

make a good one (I can share mine), then just basically go all in anytime the hand is decent. if you are already resigning to not getting the variant, them who cares if you lose it all.

just YOLO smash, 2 full wins at the 50mil level and you're pretty much there.

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder

Avenger treid to donate a few times. But no one responded to the emotes. Which is understandable. Most people probably mute. But avenger didn't want to spend all this time giving bubs to bots.

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder

Avenger treid to donate a few times. But no one responded to the emotes. Which is understandable. Most people probably mute. But avenger didn't want to spend all this time giving bubs to bots.
yeah, no one responds right away to mine either. but I don't care st that point. if they're not running Arishem, I'll give it to them

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I think they overhauled the bots when they brought in alliances. I've played some matches lately that are clearly bots but don't have any of the usual decks and don't "instaplay" their cards.

Also found it funny that they put bots in alliances so you can't just tell from them not being in one.

Back
Top Bottom