• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Mobile Marvel Snap

canadaguy

Poop Head
GW Elder
He resets the card to the base power.

So like if you shadow King blank panther, he goes back to 4

It does not affect power from on going effects.

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
He resets the card to the base power.

So like if you shadow King blank panther, he goes back to 4

It does not affect power from on going effects.
am I wrong for feeling like it's misleading then? I know it's not a new card, but I've only really begun to use him recently.

I knew it didn't change like, cerebro, or blue marv, and wouldn't break those, but I guess I thought individual ongoings, like darkhawk, ronan etc.

in writing this, I guess I PROBABLY should have made the connection? but I didn't, and its cost me a couple games.

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
wait no, followup then.

is that the same for location effects then?

an "on demand" one, like shuris lab it would negate? but "cards have +1 power here" is kind of an ongoing and WOULDN'T work?

shortkut

idea man
Cuterator
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
wait no, followup then.

is that the same for location effects then?

an "on demand" one, like shuris lab it would negate? but "cards have +1 power here" is kind of an ongoing and WOULDN'T work?
Correct. It reduces them temporarily to their base power, then the ongoing kicks back in because it is ongoing. Anything that is permanent, like due to shuri, does not return

canadaguy

Poop Head
GW Elder
I think it's a very small list that Arishem can't generate. I know they've confirmed Kang does not

I've definitely have gotten agatha before so that was a fun one.

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
for the first time ever for me, on a turn 6 I was fairly confident in my finish, and he was taking ages and I think mathtimating.

I said "snap?" he did, I did. this was the result.

Screenshot_20240713_032613_SNAP.png
I think I had him before the Kilmonger hit, but he did take out a 9 point gamora on right that I was worried about. he had left and mid filled before Kilmonger.

shortkut

idea man
Cuterator
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
My arishem created a mini-arishem

IMG_9685.jpeg

mini GIF

canadaguy

Poop Head
GW Elder
So without knowing which/how many cards he can't create, including all released cards right now the total of 4.16 x 10^20 combinations of the 12 cards he generates.

Now we include your starting cards as well. Since we must include Arishem, this makes 1.77 X 10^19 different combinations of cards you could start with.

Then if we combine those two buckets we get, 3.69 x 10^39 different deck combos possible.

This is approximately the square root of the number of atoms estimated to be in the known universe, so praise Arishem for that.

There is a very good chance I fucked some math here

VashTheStampede

Jawneh isn't The Courier
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Team, what play makes you feel like your at the height of your skills?
NOT THIS ONE

1000002531.jpg

100% should have lost. Should have retreated when he snapped before he dropped Darkhawk on Nexus. Really should have lost when Juggernaut knocked my Alioth off of Nexus.

M'Baku with the windmill slam RKO out of nowhere.

Glory to Hanuman!

VashTheStampede

Jawneh isn't The Courier
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Team, what play makes you feel like your at the height of your skills?
To legitmately answer this: snapping not because you have the Best Case Scenario for your deck, but because you can tell what they're going to do 2 turns from now and you can beat it.

To be more specific, not necessarily because you know they're gonna drop a bomb and you have Shang-Chi, but more like you can tell they're going to go wide and you can win by going tall. Or you have a non-traditional way of countering, like Spider-Man to goof up a combo. Something like that.

canadaguy

Poop Head
GW Elder
@VashTheStampede I’m in Malaysia and in the lead up to coming here to type this I checked your time to see if you’d have replied, haha.

But really, wtf. @canadaguy @Avenger help solve this riddle.
Basically she will move in a situation to go from winning zero lanes to winning 1 lane even though that's not her text technically.

Obviously she will move in a situation to go from winning 1 to winning 2 (makes you win the game)

She won't move to help you go from winning 2 to winning 3.

I dunno

Back
Top Bottom