• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Mobile Marvel Snap

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Disney Crown GIF by Marvel Studios
Or

Shang Chi GIF by Marvel Studios

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Having a lot of fun with tricksy ways of Darkhawking all these Arishem decks (literally over 90% of my matchups now).

Obviously Cosmo/Darkhawk/Mystique (or Taskmaster) works but it's so boring.

Add a little Supergiant or Invisible Woman to hide your Mystique/Taskmaster so you can drop Darkhawk on 6 and avoid the counters.

Arnim Zola on Darkhawk to dodge Shang Chi and obliterate the opponent is fun.

But so far my favorite play is the ol' Turn 6 Small Card/Blink to whip out the Surprise Darkhawk.

Preferably after playing Red Hulk onto Hope on 5.

They never see it coming.

Having a lot of fun with tricksy ways of Darkhawking all these Arishem decks (literally over 90% of my matchups now).

Obviously Cosmo/Darkhawk/Mystique (or Taskmaster) works but it's so boring.

Add a little Supergiant or Invisible Woman to hide your Mystique/Taskmaster so you can drop Darkhawk on 6 and avoid the counters.

Arnim Zola on Darkhawk to dodge Shang Chi and obliterate the opponent is fun.

But so far my favorite play is the ol' Turn 6 Small Card/Blink to whip out the Surprise Darkhawk.

Preferably after playing Red Hulk onto Hope on 5.

They never see it coming.
Well now I know to look out for it

TIL that because Blob has that Ongoing ability to not move, Mystique will copy his On Reveal ability since she copies the text of any Ongoing card.
I found that out recently.

Blob + mystique + absorbing man or
Blob + taskmaster + absorbing man is fun

So is some hot blob on Wong action

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Hopefully it's just a bug that arishem generates the cards with no border/effects. AFAIK cards from all other generators match the "parent" card effects so can't see why he should be different

Good question. He has something like a 70% usage rate right now which is INSANE
I don't want to be a downer on all the Arishem fun, but it does feel like they've broken the game with him. I can't help but feel that the nature of Arishem decks is starting to wear a little thin on me now. Not so much playing them, but just playing against them so much as well. Whether you play him or not, the meta is dominated by it, whereas I thought the meta before he released was genuinely the best in a good while.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I don't want to be a downer on all the Arishem fun, but it does feel like they've broken the game with him.
Yeah, I was just issuing the same concerns to the wife yesterday.

He's a tough card to nerf without completely destroying him.

That said, I'd been looking forward to a draft mode for ages so the All Arishem Meta is super fun for me. I can see people who are more into crafting an intricate, fun deck being very put off. But I thrive in chaos, so it's been good for me.

Back
Top Bottom