• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Mobile Marvel Snap

Marvel Balance GIF

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
So they wave on 3 to play galactus on 4, and their only hope is that you play pretty much nothing into the location that turn 4 is your very last turn to play into?

Normal service resumed. I’d like to say it was X-23, who I actually wanted from the spotlight keys, but it was obviously Hope. Such an overpowered card. Came up with my own deck and shoved Killmonger in there. Many 8 cube matches against Gilgazoo decks later, and here we are. The Raft as the featured location also helped.

IMG_2297.png

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
Ive been trying to save up keys to make sure I have 4 for a specific card that I want.

so each week i'll use 1 key, maybe get lucky.

This week was the first one in a few weeks I didnt have one of the other cards, so I spent 2 keys.

for like the 4th time in a row, I got the mystery card, and it was a card I already owned. and also I DID not get either card I didn't own.

Ive been trying to save up keys to make sure I have 4 for a specific card that I want.

so each week i'll use 1 key, maybe get lucky.

This week was the first one in a few weeks I didnt have one of the other cards, so I spent 2 keys.

for like the 4th time in a row, I got the mystery card, and it was a card I already owned. and also I DID not get either card I didn't own.
My first pull was base guardian

For Cole, one I suggested ages ago when you were saying what cards you had:

1719538003252.png

I think this is quite fun, has heaps of lines to play through, and wins plenty.

MM as Phoenix is generally stronger, but Torch Phoenix into Zola is the strongest (but is harder to pull off and gets denied more often, ie destroy/killmonger).

I won’t say more, learning stuff in cards is fun.

Then, to be a hypocrite immediately, @canadaguy I’m playing the ongoing big numbers deck for the first time ever. What orders should I be looking for for the main ideal combo? I haven’t gotten to do it yet, but I’m winning plenty.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Then, to be a hypocrite immediately, @canadaguy I’m playing the ongoing big numbers deck for the first time ever. What orders should I be looking for for the main ideal combo? I haven’t gotten to do it yet, but I’m winning plenty
Are you using the Mr negative version?

If so, ideally you get ravonna out on two and him on three. Don't worry that he lowers onslaught or tribunals power. If negative hits your iron man and Mystique is awesome, if they were already in hand, ravonna is helping you there.

If you notice they are ongoing, maybe you want to save mystique to copy skrull, otherwise usually you want her to copy your onslaught.

Magik in 4, sera on 5, then onslaught/mystique on 6 will let you dump the entirety of the rest of your hand in turn 7.

And remember, superskrull copies all ongoings except another superskrull. Also if he copies like an iron man and an onslaught the onslaught does not effect the iron man.

That's probably enough for now

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
For Cole, one I suggested ages ago when you were saying what cards you had:

View attachment 17473

I think this is quite fun, has heaps of lines to play through, and wins plenty.

MM as Phoenix is generally stronger, but Torch Phoenix into Zola is the strongest (but is harder to pull off and gets denied more often, ie destroy/killmonger).

I won’t say more, learning stuff in cards is fun.

Then, to be a hypocrite immediately, @canadaguy I’m playing the ongoing big numbers deck for the first time ever. What orders should I be looking for for the main ideal combo? I haven’t gotten to do it yet, but I’m winning plenty.
I've run versions of that deck for ages. "move" was my first really good technical deck when I first started playing. I fell in love with multiple man (back when Hulkbuster was better). and I was quick to incorporate Phoenix as well.

strangely, I get so little luck with the deck you shared now. I NEVER seem to get the right order for the super MM.

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
to add to canadaguy as a frequenter of the deck (which thanks to cgs modifications I've found more luck with)

there s actually a LOT of variety of ways to hit the huge numbers. because they are ongoing and don't have to rely on proccing, you can fudge the order a lot.

the version he described is the "standard" setup.

but another fun one, if you don't get the negative, or sometimes even if you do.

Sera on 5, Onslaught on top of Sera on 6 (with mystique if possible), Iron Man and tribunal on 7. and because of the sera super card drop, everything costs 1, you can usually just clear your hand.

(I'm high and now realize this is the setup cg was talking about, but what I more meant to highlight, is this setup cam negate needing Negative.)

but in a pinch, (if you only manage to negative Mystique and not Tony) you can do iron man first, then onslaught/mystique, and them Tribunal.

there's a LOT of variation, to your point about "discovering" decks, this is one of you play around with, you'll find so many variants that work.

Back
Top Bottom