• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Mobile Marvel Snap

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
New favorite deck alert. Apparently this was on reddit but I saw RegisKillbin playing it and it's stupid fun.

Basically half your deck is 6 drop big bads.

1 X-23
3 Electro
3 Killmonger
3 Venom
3 Wave
5 Blink
6 Knull
6 Galactus
6 Alioth
6 Ultron
6 Destroyer
8 Death

Half your deck is used to ramp into into baddies. Electro and Wave are obvious. Killmonger and Venom act as ramp if you can kill X-23. Blink turns any of your 3 drops into one of the big bads.

It has some hilarious and fun lines of play. Cheating out Ultron early and then killing all the drones to pump Knull/Death. Galactus into Knull into Alioth to shut down Shang Chi is an old favorite.

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
New favorite deck alert. Apparently this was on reddit but I saw RegisKillbin playing it and it's stupid fun.

Basically half your deck is 6 drop big bads.

1 X-23
3 Electro
3 Killmonger
3 Venom
3 Wave
5 Blink
6 Knull
6 Galactus
6 Alioth
6 Ultron
6 Destroyer
8 Death

Half your deck is used to ramp into into baddies. Electro and Wave are obvious. Killmonger and Venom act as ramp if you can kill X-23. Blink turns any of your 3 drops into one of the big bads.

It has some hilarious and fun lines of play. Cheating out Ultron early and then killing all the drones to pump Knull/Death. Galactus into Knull into Alioth to shut down Shang Chi is an old favorite.
ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

Avenger bought blink with a little free money he had and this deck popped up on untapped. he tried this deck and it just did not work out for him. He must have not gotten the best draws because he would end up with a lot of 6 drops and nothing to ramp up to them with for multiple games.

THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash 🤨

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Yeah so the max power you can have at a location is 2,147,483,648 (2^32÷2, divide by 2 so allow negative integers).

Split three ways with Tribunal gives 715,827,883 per location

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
what is the ideal scenario? 100% best possible god run?
I hit it using Super Skrull, which I copied with Mystique, and had Iron Man and Onslaught with them. My Skrull and Mystique pulled the opponents Iron Man, Onslaught and their Mystique who had copied their Onslaught.

Basically it all added up to making Iron Man's doubling effect happen at least 32 times.

I think it's also possible to get Black Panther to hit it with onslaught mystique wong in onslaughts citadel but that maybe was before they changed how onslaught effects stack

speaking of lol

View attachment 16618

I spiked his very obvious galactus play out with Tribunal on right.

(the mount vesuvias was just the cherry)
I like fucking I’m galactus with tribunal… especially when tribunal is not played where they want to play galactus. They don’t seem to comprehend what happened

Back
Top Bottom