Mobile Marvel Snap

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
sometimes when I go to post a screenshot here, I start by thinking "wow I'm really proud of this one" then when I go to explain what happened, I usually think "okay this isn't that special, any decent player would have done that."

this one I feel I can be proud of as a straight out play.

he had a 7 power Jeff unmoved on mid going into turn 6. I saw Puniaher sitting there on left and assumed he would need to move Jeff thinking I would defend right.

Screenshot_20240507_143456_SNAP.png
(I played sentry and kitty on 6)

Crazy Jamie

GW Elder
This is definitely my favourite time of the month, getting back onto the ladder.

Thoughts on the leaked changes? The Ultron change looks drastic, putting all of his drones to 2 power. Shame about the Deathstrike nerf. I'm getting so much use out of her in a destroy deck.

Considering the season pass card for Blink just for the fun of it more than anything. But knowing me I probably won't.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Darkhawk out here catching strays when he hasn't been an endgame staple in months.

Blink is amazing. Maybe my favorite season pass card since the Silver Surfer/Zabu days.

The two decks I've been using her in are a combined 23-4-1 thus far. But it's also the first couple days of the season...

Crazy Jamie

GW Elder
What's with all this league nonsense? You get put with 29 other randoms and you all gain and lose points for wins/losses/cubes for various rewards? It's fine, but I refuse to allow myself to be sucked into playing the game more just to climb that league. The top reward of a spotlight key is great, but I almost certainly don't play enough to be in with a shot of winning that.

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

Leagues will only be won by tryhard whales that spend tons of money
THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash 🤨

You got auto assigned to a league when the event runs, so it's not even a group we could all join together
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Crazy Jamie

GW Elder
Ive just read the notes and it says they’re assigning you with players about the same level who play about the same as you. Which, in theory, sounds fine. But all depends on how exactly that algorithm works, because I’m in a league with ten people who haven’t even played in the last 24 hours, and a handful who are playing about twice as much as me.

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
Ive just read the notes and it says they’re assigning you with players about the same level who play about the same as you. Which, in theory, sounds fine. But all depends on how exactly that algorithm works, because I’m in a league with ten people who haven’t even played in the last 24 hours, and a handful who are playing about twice as much as me.
ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

It will probably be done by snap points or some shit.

THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash 🤨

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
FINALLY got Legion and drew the best from him immediately.

Screenshot_20240515_004107_SNAP.png

left was the "copy one of the other locations" and right was "lose 1 power after each turn", he's running one of those obnoxious decks with all the negative cards and he nailed his god roll.

but I Legion mid, and +4 power on each location each turn. he only took left because of shamg chi

Crazy Jamie

GW Elder
I’ve felt like my decks haven’t been competitive in the meta this season and have been struggling to climb. But pulled Sage and Tribunal from two keys this week and have found a Sage deck that is doing work (it’s Alex Coccia’s Sage Surfer deck). Will see if that can get me to Infinite. It doesn’t mean anything but it’d be nice to keep the streak going.

Back
Top Bottom