Mobile Marvel Snap

Crazy Jamie

GW Elder
The Eternals cards look kind of cool, but lots of additional energy and power to be had. Expect some of those are getting nerfed before release.

The spotlight caches are back, and now I'm not sure about pulling the trigger on Jeff. I think I need to, but the thought of using four keys just to get him is still causing me to hesitate.

Crazy Jamie

GW Elder
I did wonder if I need to be using tokens on him instead. US Agent reviews aren't great, Mirage is series 4 and replaceable as you say. Contrast that to the Nico week where White Widow looks alright and Snowguard is better in Loki decks than Mirage, and that's the sort of week where I'd be potentially using all four keys to get her.

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

Just got an infinite ticket with this deck

1712962655049.png
THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash 🤨

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
So I've decided to stop caring about climbing and hitting infinite each season unless there's a card back I really want. Focusing on actually having, you know, fun. Playing fun decks instead of worrying about countering the meta decks.

That has led me back to an old Deck type that I used to really enjoy. A Galactus Deck, but it's more about misleading the opponent into thinking you're playing Galactus.

Have had a couple really fun wins this morning:

1000002315.jpg

Turn 2 Sakaar drops my Galactus right into his US Agent. He Deadpool Emotes and snaps. I stick with it cause it's only cubes.

Daredevil comes in clutch, allowing me to counter his Viper Void attempt and secure the right lane.

Last turn he thinks he's got the win with a Hood/Annihilus combo. Never saw Red Hulk coming.

1000002316.jpg

First location was originally the one where you get a copy of your opponent's highest cost card. He got a copy of Galactus and Deadpool'd at me.

Eventually he snaps going into Turn 6 of 7. He's got a big ass 23 power Red Hulk mid. He knows I have a Red Hulk in hand. He knows Electro limits me to one card per round. I drop Alioth left, negating his Cyclops.

Turn 7 he expects the Red Hulk slam on left and drops Shang. However, I drop Jeff there instead and take out his Rulk with my own Shang mid. He spammed Deadpool for a good 30 seconds post game.

Last edited:

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
So I've decided to stop caring about climbing and hitting infinite each season unless there's a card back I really want. Focusing on actually having, you know, fun. Playing fun decks instead of worrying about countering the meta decks.

That has led me back to an old Deck type that I used to really enjoy. A Galactus Deck, but it's more about misleading the opponent into thinking you're playing Galactus.

Have had a couple really fun wins this morning:

View attachment 13638

Turn 2 Sakaar drops my Galactus right into his US Agent. He Deadpool Emotes and snaps. I stick with it cause it's only cubes.

Daredevil comes in clutch, allowing me to counter his Viper Void attempt and secure the right lane.

Last turn he thinks he's got the win with a Hood/Annihilus combo. Never saw Red Hulk coming.

View attachment 13639

First location was originally the one where you get a copy of your opponent's highest cost card. He got a copy of Galactus and Deadpool'd at me.

Eventually he snaps going into Turn 6 of 7. He's got a big ass 23 power Red Hulk mid. He knows I have a Red Hulk in hand. He knows Electro limits me to one card per round. I drop Alioth left, negating his Cyclops.

Turn 7 he expects the Red Hulk slam on left and drops Shang. However, I drop Jeff there instead and take out his Rulk with my own Shang mid. He spammed Deadpool for a good 30 seconds post game.
the deck you made after we watched Derren Brown!

I haven't been playing much at all. it's not that I'm not enjoying it, I do. but I just can't seem to really climb no matter what I do. and it just becomes more of a grind to play. I gotta come up with a new fun deck to play

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
So the change they made to the quick upgrades in the shop is actually amazing.

If you get enough boosters to upgrade the cards you DON'T want to upgrade, and keep your boosters low for the cards you DO want to, it will always have the cards you want to upgrade and you can get free boosters every 8 hours

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
So it went from never ever ever use the quick upgrade to yes absolutely use the quick upgrade any time you can (although its not called quick upgrade anymore but you know what i mean)

So the change they made to the quick upgrades in the shop is actually amazing.

If you get enough boosters to upgrade the cards you DON'T want to upgrade, and keep your boosters low for the cards you DO want to, it will always have the cards you want to upgrade and you can get free boosters every 8 hours
I read this 3 times and I’m confused

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
I read this 3 times and I’m confused
The bonus boosters in the shop only shows cards that you currently are short of boosters to upgrade.

If you keep cards you don't want to upgrade with excess boosters, they won't show up.

If you keep the cards you do want to upgrade short of boosters, they will show up.

Control your supply of boosters and you can control what shows up in that section of the shop

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
i haven't ever upgraded agatha haha
Sooooo Im Confused GIF by HULU

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
What is your strategy?
nothing complicated, but it seems to maximize progression in CL pretty well. I always upgrade from the cheapest (usually prioritizing favorite variants, but doing all of them).

it's basically resulted in me only having purples to upgrade most of the time. but it got me up the ladder quick.

also: busted out the old nimstroyer deck since sinister London is in.

this was a wild finish, I had effectively nothing on my board but a bunch of novas and a couple buckys.

HE activated most of the novas, but then shang chi struck on left. 12 power venom

Screenshot_20240417_222303_SNAP.png

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
As for upgrading cards, my method is not efficient at all but it amuses me.

I reward my cards. If, after a match, they have enough boosters and I have enough credits to upgrade, then they get an upgrade. JUST ONE. If they want another upgrade, then they better show up after another match.

About to hit 12K CL so it works fine for me, and I automatically end up upgrading the cards that I use most, even though I'm constantly cycling through an entire full slate of decks.

Only real negative is I don't get a lot of attempts at fancy splits.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
But like, you can target good splits on cool variants AND still push your CL

Otherwise, just sort your cards by upgradable and have at 'er.

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

Avenger has 14 keys so he figured he would just pull some cards since the next month spot lights look terrible.

Got red guardian the first pull. Next question is should Avenger go for lady deathstrike?

1713590595646.png
THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash 🤨

Back
Top Bottom