Mobile Marvel Snap

I've already been having a LOT more fun this season, seeing a better variety of decks out there.

Elsa/Kitty/Angela is BACK.

Sandman time

Season 2 Episode 10 GIF by The Simpsons
Good thing hela decks don’t require playing more than 1 card at a time

Isn't it kind of the opposite? If you play Nico Minoru while the kill the next card to draw 2 spell is active, then play Hulkbuster onto a Deadpool - the Deadpoll dies, right?
I know the guardian hulkbuster interaction is how I described it because it frustrates me each time. Hulkbuster binds to something, then doesn’t die, even when the card it joined is weaker than guardian after the power boost

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
With the Zola play even if pixie let's them get wong and surfer, Shaw can't get big enough. Wong into ironheart could beat it if most of ironheart hits the right lane/Shaw.

Something like Shang, shadow King or valk left wrecks you (although I'd expect shang more than the others)

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
I didn't think a randomly generated Pixie could make the scenario over 50% of the time required for him to beat me. So, I snapped back.
I'm guessing too that the pixie was their hub card, so probably their deck isn't really built to take advantage of her.

Like it obviously made Odin cheap enough to drop with surfer, but all that did was give false confidence

I'm guessing too that the pixie was their hub card, so probably their deck isn't really built to take advantage of her.

Like it obviously made Odin cheap enough to drop with surfer, but all that did was give false confidence
Correct - you can see it’s not in the cards revealed on the right.

I could’ve lost but only if he had multiple 0, 1, or 2 costs, which seemed unlikely.

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
Shuri is another I have a lot of boosters for, but no good skin (but not 876 worth).
ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

Avengers variant game is lacking. Mostly because he hasn't opened any caches in months and don't use find to buy them
THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash 🤨

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

Been having a little fun with this but don't think it's super competitive

1712599166648.png
THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash 🤨

Crazy Jamie

GW Elder
I do think that properly kills Zabu off. Alioth too, probably. Can’t pretend I’m sad about Alioth. Think it was needed to be honest.

Sandman is a shame. He’d literally only come back into the Meta due to surfer and bounce decks. It’s a bit strange to nerf him so quick considering how slow they act with other cards.

Interest to see how this shifts the meta, because it’s a big shift. So many decks use Zabu or Alioth.

Back
Top Bottom