Mobile Marvel Snap

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

Avenger isn't going to risk any keys this week when he only wants war machine. He has around 22k tokens so may as well use some to buy war machine.
THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash 🤨

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
I just got a key, I don't have silk or samurai, so anything would have at least been good.

guess what I have now?

if you guessed: 1000 collectors tokens

you win.

I hate this game sometimes. I don't know if I can get to another key in time to even have an attempt.

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
I just got a key, I don't have silk or samurai, so anything would have at least been good.

guess what I have now?

if you guessed: 1000 collectors tokens

you win.

I hate this game sometimes. I don't know if I can get to another key in time to even have an attempt.

Yea, Avenger refuses to go after spotlights unless he has 4 keys. It would be too painful otherwise haha.

Crazy Jamie

GW Elder

Avenger isn't going to risk any keys this week when he only wants war machine. He has around 22k tokens so may as well use some to buy war machine.
Same. Except I have fewer tokens, but if WM is breaking the meta at the end of the week I’ll consider buying him through tokens. Otherwise it’s a save week for me. I’m still pretty new so have to maximise my returns from spotlights where I can I think.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
i just made this deck myself (i'm sure there's lots of decks like it but i don't know what the specific meta is for this particular hot location), and the first person i played only played cards i had. i had been playing a bit before this and i didn't see anyone play any war machine decks, let alone the one i've just spun up

View attachment 12540

War Machine deck with no Infinaut. That's pretty rare from what I'm seeing.

I'm running a fun little Pixie deck because I wanted to run Iron Man/War Machine/Iron Lad all together for giggles. Its doing pretty well. Iron Lad into Prof X is always a beast, and now War Machine makes it better.

War Machine deck with no Infinaut. That's pretty rare from what I'm seeing.

I'm running a fun little Pixie deck because I wanted to run Iron Man/War Machine/Iron Lad all together for giggles. Its doing pretty well. Iron Lad into Prof X is always a beast, and now War Machine makes it better.
I had put no thought into the deck really, it was my first time playing wm and the utopia location was hot.

Things were about to get very large here. This game was a crazy good run out. I was able to t3 a Phoenix that turned into Torch -that also pulled with Ghost Spider, so I had 4 Torch's, and Venom ate 3 of them... and then ate itself 3 times too. Then, Zola was up next before they forfeited. They had a crazy good starting hand too, but it just is nothing compared to my deck in this spot.

2024-03-29 10_48_29-Untapped.gg Overlay.png

Crazy Jamie

GW Elder

Avenger has him. Doesn't regret buying him with tokens. But if he didn't have the resources, it wouldn't have been a huge loss.
I think that’s fair. If I had 20k+ it’d be a good purchase, not least because I’d be a higher CL and come up against more competitive and consistent decks. But at my CL and with 7k tokens, I think the pass is the right move.

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
I think that’s fair. If I had 20k+ it’d be a good purchase, not least because I’d be a higher CL and come up against more competitive and consistent decks. But at my CL and with 7k tokens, I think the pass is the right move.

Yep. It will pop up again in a spotlight cache or whatever.

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder

Avenger doesn't own any of the cards in this weeks spotlight cache. Looks like he's burning 4 keys.

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder

Avenger has 14 keys so he's def going all in .

Back
Top Bottom