Mobile Marvel Snap

Crazy Jamie

GW Elder
Dropping back down out of the Infinite Ladder reminds me how much more limited the collections are here. So many Jeff’s at Infinite, but basically never see him as soon as the season resets. It’s easy to get distracted by the shiny new cards, but I definitely think I need to be prioritising those core high level cards that fit in so many decks.

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY
Early in the season. Going to get worse as the season goes on. Haven't see Red hulk much yet.
1712096089334.png
THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash 🤨

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Should definitely have asked this sooner, but how are you guys tracking your stats like that?
I play 99.9% on my phone, but being a massive nerd I track my win/loss for each deck I play manually in a notes app, and have been since I started playing.

It's not nearly as effective as using Untapped (I don't track Cube Rates which is vastly more important than Win%) but for decks I've been using and modifying since I began it is pretty satisfying and gives me an idea when I should give up on a deck or try changing it.

For example, my "best deck" (most wins) is my HE SheNaut with an all-time record of 321-227-2

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
...but my most effective deck the last couple weeks has been my new Evil Ramp deck that almost always gets 2-4 cubes per win and is an easy retreat. It's only 25-28 but the sheer amount of 8 cubers is pretty sweet.

Have Corvus Glaive in hand by turn 3? Snap.

will ferrell anchorman GIF

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Sabretooth has too many sick variants to be so useless in endgame :(
Since he's so tied to Wolverine, they should revamp him to have a similar effect. Maybe give +1 power each time he's killed. Less power since you get to control where he goes, while Logan is random.

Maybe? Or just dumpster him like Adam Warlock and Spider man 2099 and make him a 5-7

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Since he's so tied to Wolverine, they should revamp him to have a similar effect. Maybe give +1 power each time he's killed. Less power since you get to control where he goes, while Logan is random.

Maybe? Or just dumpster him like Adam Warlock and Spider man 2099 and make him a 5-7
IIRC their reasoning for not buffing certain cards (and he might fall into this) is because they still want relatively simple cards to teach mechanics to newer players.

I just ask they stop making kick ass variants for those cards and focus on variants for good cards that have shit variants.

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
IIRC their reasoning for not buffing certain cards (and he might fall into this) is because they still want relatively simple cards to teach mechanics to newer players.

I just ask they stop making kick ass variants for those cards and focus on variants for good cards that have shit variants.
this is what I figured. since I'm among the newest to the game, I appreciated the way there are almost "harder" versions of later cards. Saber > Wolverine > Deadpool

then there's the whole SHIELD line that gets progressively more "advanced" to use.

I think it's smart they leave a few cards like that.

Crazy Jamie

GW Elder
Got She Hulk as my season 3 card. Now running full HE Shenaut. It’s like the game is suddenly on easy mode.

However, it’s a deck that includes Wasp. I’m rarely needing to play her and Abomination is really only a backup. Should I be replacing Wasp with Shocker? Thing? Shang? Or something else? Obviously someone like Hope would be a no brainer, but I don’t have her. My instinct is that Thing would be best, but thought I’d gather views.

Got She Hulk as my season 3 card. Now running full HE Shenaut. It’s like the game is suddenly on easy mode.

However, it’s a deck that includes Wasp. I’m rarely needing to play her and Abomination is really only a backup. Should I be replacing Wasp with Shocker? Thing? Shang? Or something else? Obviously someone like Hope would be a no brainer, but I don’t have her. My instinct is that Thing would be best, but thought I’d gather views.

Your first three choices all are great.

Why is Abomination only a back up?

I usually play the non abom version so don't know it as well.

Crazy Jamie

GW Elder
Your first three choices all are great.

Why is Abomination only a back up?

I usually play the non abom version so don't know it as well.
Because Abomination costs one less for every opponent card that has negative power, but with Cyclops and Wasp the opportunities for that are more limited. Just find that he’s rarely cheap enough when I want to play him. Could just be the way things have fallen because I’ve not played that many games with the deck so far.

Because Abomination costs one less for every opponent card that has negative power, but with Cyclops and Wasp the opportunities for that are more limited. Just find that he’s rarely cheap enough when I want to play him. Could just be the way things have fallen because I’ve not played that many games with the deck so far.
Just add hazmat

Do you play scorpion?

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
So the thanos change, is it saying he shuffles the stones after you get your starting cards? So basically you won't get a bunch of stones to start off?

Back
Top Bottom