Character Creation discussion

Nootie Plucker

Smart fella by day, fart smella by night
I'm liking the boomerang, bard brother.

I know the 6 in the dummy campaign might not all be in the same party, but it's such an interesting group. It's like 2 rogues on the front lines and a bunch of supports desperately keeping them alive. Beaks, Freaks, and Sneaks.

Tortle Dude

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
scott aukerman boomerang GIF

Nootie Plucker

Smart fella by day, fart smella by night
Perfection!

Also, what is insight for?
According to a random site:
Your Wisdom (Insight) check decides whether you can determine the true intentions of a creature, such as when searching out a lie or predicting someone's next move. Doing so involves gleaning clues from body language, speech habits, and changes in mannerisms.
I mainly see it used for detecting lies, but I know there are other uses that I can't really think of right now. I kind of used it to decide if something's a good idea, but I don't know how accurate that is. That's probably something Intelligence related instead tbh

Tuberius of Wadawurrung

CFO of Shitposting, Head of Data & Insights
Ok I did it. Made a whole new character for this place. A Halfling knowledge Cleric who's a cook and baker and is traveling the lands to learn everything she can and make all the money and connections she needs to open up the greatest tavern ever. I need a picture. I have put zero thought into what she looks like.
@Ben your time to shine

Back
Top Bottom