Character Creation discussion

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
I'm very much OK with our first campaign being like a tutorial campaign because I'll be honest - I'm pretty lost here, but I'm totally willing to learn.
Both Ben and I have loaded up on a few starter campaigns so that won't be a problem.

Also looks like we do have a  couple players who aaren't brand new to the game so they might be able to help lead a couple parties a little.

Well this is boring.

1703790432698.png

Though I'm apparently fairly well spread out overall. Wildcard who leans good?

I tried to do the best to get in my characters head instead of doing my own real answers. Turns out it led to a mixed bag of everything.

Dragmire

I took it and got True Neutral lol. I like to play my character in ways that don't match my own values entirely anyway so while it's easy to just be Neutral I like it mix it up a little

Lok Ahl

I accidentally reset my background info. I wanted to see what a custom background was like, and now I can't pick giant language anymore.

Is there any significance to your language choice? Why isn't there a common language option?

Tortle Dude

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
Oh damn... I may have stepped up my game here. I decided to try to stylize these more to look like Monster Manual entries, rather than the general realistic look it'd been spitting out, and I kind of love them. I only redid a handful, but I could work on the rest.

@TD
View attachment 5369

@Local Hero
View attachment 5371

@A Suck Liaison
View attachment 5372

@Tubby23
View attachment 5373

@shortkut
View attachment 5374
These are insanely cool. Wow. Well done.

Dungeon Master

Stoned Guardian
Last edited:

Zesty Zapcrackle

Shitposting Development Manager
#2 with the axe of #3 and the syrupy birch log of #1
Davis Thatsall GIF by Paramount Network

• They’re Right, You Know?
Reactions: Ben

Dungeon Master

Stoned Guardian
Well I ain't putting the effort into photoshopping those specific images together right now. But you can have a few more variations that might give you feelings.

1000003928.png
1000003930.png
1000003931.png
That last one gives Canadian Techno Viking vibes.

Nootie Plucker

Smart fella by day, fart smella by night
I accidentally reset my background info. I wanted to see what a custom background was like, and now I can't pick giant language anymore.

Is there any significance to your language choice? Why isn't there a common language option?
If I'm not mistaken I think all player characters know Common by default. Any other language options you're prompted with should be extra. I don't believe I manually chose Common anywhere, but under languages it says Celestial and Common for me.

Nootie Plucker

So aside from my backstory and any weird race stuff we decide in the future, I pretty much finished my character last night, but there are few things I'm unsure about.

1. My entertainer background gave me a choice from an admirer of a love letter, lock of hair, or trinket. I wanted to choose the trinket since I don't see my dude as like a playboy or anything. Figured it could be something random like a gift from a kid I helped or something. But for some reason trinket was grayed out. Not a big deal, just couldn't figure out why that was.

2. I chose a light crossbow as one of my weapons but I don't think I have any bolts for it anywhere. Do we get to spend our starting gold on anything beforehand or is that something we have to do in-game?

Nootie Plucker

How old to half-elves live? I haven’t settled on an age for my character…

Lok Ahl

Back
Top Bottom