Aussie Dingo Aussie Dingo: Predator vs Prey - Ep 2 (Night 1/Day 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I a 2?
You are prey.
But what if I mention someone ELSE'S family?
Hmm, .1 increments on the sus meter I suppose.
I recommend day 1 lynch. Zell has said he checked Alu and he's evil, but that's all he's contributed. Probably wanting to take a bit of a backseat while still playing lol.
I don't believe Zell but I do believe we should lynch on day one, yes. Benzine, specifically.
Tommy is pretty strongly saying Benzine is evil, but not said how he knows.
Can't go wrong here. It's a sealed deal. If he turns out good, everyone can vote to lynch me tomorrow. But I know I'm right.
There was a bit of a group effort that said Dean was evil. I'm not sure what happened here but that's how I voted, for now at least.
Benzine confirmed target.
As someone who started voting for Benzine Day 1 because of what transpired between us in game (I killed innocent Benzine as a witch lol), I really don't like an actual group of people voting for Benzine, or anyone, day one, just for memes.

If you have any actual info, please share.

Thank you for listening.
Actual info: Benzine is predator. Immediate action required. Best chance of survival: Cull Benzine.
Also Tommy's list said he assumes Zell is an SK of sorts? I honestly don't know what's up with that.
That or predator. But I think more SK based on his unknown instinct.
Is he claiming that he's the actual seer so Zell must be lying?
I'm not claiming any role but Benzine is a predator and Zell is lying.
I know the predators tried to kill me and failed
You are prey.

Does anybody else feel weird playing this after what happened in the last wolf game?
I feel better going into this one. I think without a role like cupid that forces people to lie to those meant to be trusted, it shouldn't get to that point again. Like yeah we all have to trick people in this game to vote for someone or lead a bandwagon or false role claim, but I think deception is necessary to actually play these games. If anyone needed to step back for a bit because of that, I would totally understand.

Does anybody else feel weird playing this after what happened in the last wolf game?

I'm honestly having second thoughts about playing it, but I'm just going to have fun and not stress over the game and probably mess with people but in a jovial way.

For what it's worth, I'm really sorry for how my actions and decisions led to that situation and the negative ways it made some people feel.

I'm just going to have fun and not stress over the game and probably mess with people but in a jovial way.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

(except Benzine bad, Zell liar, Kat sus, confirmed)

@Tubby23 votes and time left please?

Pls don’t kill me that’s not nice. All I ever did was have an alternate universe version of me in a wolf infested city kill wolves. Why is that bad.

Tommy is obviously just lying to get me lynched as part of the fun.

But there’s no fun for Benzine. The busiest drinking period of the year and you would have me not play wolf.

Coal for all.

I mean there is really nothing I can do in this spot is there? I’ve been okay with dying in the past - usually when someone has kinda needed to die.

And I’ve always been okay with jawneh lynching me - only ever pushing back one time when it felt a bit extra. But there wasn’t a cartel trying to shift me out then, just Jawneh and his jawkes.

I really wish I was the equivalent of whatever the fool was. You would deserve it and I would say haha. Instead, you’ll just deserve it and I won’t get to say anything.

I mean there is really nothing I can do in this spot is there? I’ve been okay with dying in the past - usually when someone has kinda needed to die.

And I’ve always been okay with jawneh lynching me - only ever pushing back one time when it felt a bit extra. But there wasn’t a cartel trying to shift me out then, just Jawneh and his jawkes.

I really wish I was the equivalent of whatever the fool was. You would deserve it and I would say haha. Instead, you’ll just deserve it and I won’t get to say anything.
If Tommy got a lucky role of the dice and found an evil role, then yeah there's not really anything you can do.

If Tommy is lying and you're innocent, then there is something you can do.

@Tubby23 votes and time left please?

Pls don’t kill me that’s not nice. All I ever did was have an alternate universe version of me in a wolf infested city kill wolves. Why is that bad.

Tommy is obviously just lying to get me lynched as part of the fun.

But there’s no fun for Benzine. The busiest drinking period of the year and you would have me not play wolf.

Coal for all.
Just under 15 hours and I have you on 5. I'm out for dinner at the moment but will post a proper update later on when home.

Okay it's 6am and I'm tryna figure out what's going on.

Zell says:
Alu evil

Tommy says:
Benzine bad, Zell lying, Kat sus

As far as I can tell, there's only one animal role that can give a seer reading when there's no deaths. So either Zell OR Tommy have to be lying, right?

Tommy is pretty gung-ho on this one. So what does that make Zell?

I vote Benzine.

Votes to lynch (8 required):

Benzine - 5 (Tommy Boy, Jon, Jawneh, Local Hero, Smacktard)
Dean - 3 (Alu, Local Hero, Fool's Requiem, Ben)
Alu - 2 (Dean, Kat)
Local Hero - 1 (Canada guy)
Fool's Requiem - 1 (shortkut)

No vote - 3 (Benzine, GwJumpman, Zell 17)

Votes to skip (15 required):

Skip - 1 (shortkut)

No vote - 14 (Alu, Ben, Benzine, canadaguy, Dean, GwJumpman, Jawneh, Jon, Kat, Local Hero, shortkut, Smacktard, Tommy Boy, Zell 17)

Last edited:
I’m going to be honest this game:

I am not a predator and I will see how long I can survive by NOT voting for whomever the lynch target is
people seem to not understand my post

I am not going to join any bandwagons to avoid hurting people’s feelings.

If the person I vote for becomes a lynch target, I may not change my vote, but I will not go out of my way to add on to a bandwagon to create or ensure a lynch

people seem to not understand my post

I am not going to join any bandwagons to avoid hurting people’s feelings.

If the person I vote for becomes a lynch target, I may not change my vote, but I will not go out of my way to add on to a bandwagon to create or ensure a lynch
nah, you're fine. Vote for me every day phase.

If you dare.
Spooky Season Evil Laugh GIF by BuzzFeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom