Aussie Dingo Aussie Dingo: Predator vs Prey - Ep 2 (Night 1/Day 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women Tell All Wow GIF by The Bachelor

Okay okay I didn't scratch shortkut. I am not koala. It looks like it's that time. I'm going out for a bit and I have to do this before the day is over. Friends, I am the secret hidden prey role, the Purple-crowned Fairy-wren.

Team Prey (Hidden Role 2):
1703205359442.png

Role: Purple-Crowned Fairy-Wren
Animal Instincts: Prey
Description: Hidden within the outback and near extinction, the fairy-wren is typically not seen by other prey or predators during the day. At night, receives a list of four random players and their roles. Two roles will always be incorrect. If the Fairy-wren does not reveal themselves to the outback before night 2, the Fairy-wren will become extinct, and be removed from the game.

Saluting Kelsey Grammer GIF by Paramount+

Okay okay I didn't scratch shortkut. I am not koala. It looks like it's that time. I'm going out for a bit and I have to do this before the day is over. Friends, I am the secret hidden prey role, the Purple-crowned Fairy-wren.

View attachment 5153

Description: Hidden within the outback and near extinction, the fairy-wren is typically not seen by other prey or predators during the day. At night, receives a list of four random players and their roles. Two roles will always be incorrect. If the Fairy-wren does not reveal themselves to the outback before night 2, the Fairy-wren will become extinct, and be removed from the game.

Futurama Squinting GIF

View attachment 5153

wtf am I supposed to do with this knowledge?

View attachment 5153

What is the exact information you received

View attachment 5153

Will the bluff of fabricating an entire secret role and Tubby not explicitly deconfirming it pay off?

And I’ve always been okay with jawneh lynching me - only ever pushing back one time when it felt a bit extra. But there wasn’t a cartel trying to shift me out then, just Jawneh and his jawkes.
NO NO NO NO NO you will NOT make me move my vote away from you! I am TIRED of you determining my role with little information ever and then passing it off as gospel and everyone following you! I MUST CULL THE BENZINE!
But he said the information can't be trusted, so why are we voting Benzine?
Because Benzine.

NO NO NO NO NO you will NOT make me move my vote away from you! I am TIRED of you determining my role with little information ever and then passing it off as gospel and everyone following you! I MUST CULL THE BENZINE!
On a serious note thought, @Benzine, you need to teach me what you see. Because fucking a it's not fun being a baddie when you're alive.

"This role that no one has ever heard of but which I definitely have may or may not give accurate reads -- 50/50 -- but you should lynch them anyway lmao"

It's the perfect wolf cover. If it were anyone but Tommy, I'd probably vote for them.

Can anyone else confirm whether or not a secret role exists?

@Tubby23 ?

What is the exact information you received
Benzine is the Great White Shark.
Zell is the Dingo.
Alu is the White Ibis.
canadaguy is the Platypus.

Half of these are right, half of these are wrong. I assume if I make it to the next day, I'll get another group of 4 and if one overlaps and is the same role, we can at least determine it's correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom