Aussie Dingo Aussie Dingo: Predator vs Prey - Ep 2 (Night 1/Day 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You beaut! Welcome to Austraylya and crikey do we have some fun in store for you! My name's Steve Irwin and I just love animals! Everything about them. There is not a species on this planet that I don't love.

Here in Australia we have some of the rarest and most interesting creatures right on our doorsteps. I'm passionate about conservation of their land and their lives and want to bring the joy of these animals into your living rooms. There would be no greater thing for me in life than for everyone across the world to appreciate and protect animals.

Not all animals are friends with each other though and for my next show I wanted to show you the inter-species dynamics between Predators and Prey. So I have set up cameras across 1 million hectares of the Australian outback, I want everyone across the world to watch on as these animals interact and live their lives.

Welcome to Episode 2 of Aussie Dingo: Predator vs Prey

There are:
9 Prey
4 Predators
2 Solitary Animals

All roles are random, all roles may appear more than once. Full Role list found here

Night Order of Actions
Night 1:
Kookaburra Nomination
Wombat Protect
Funnel Web Spider Check
White Ibis Check
Predator Kill
Night 2:
Tasmanian Tiger joins Land of the Dead
Wombat Protect
Kangaroo Check
Quokka Watch
Echidna Check
Funnel Web Spider Check
White Ibis Check
Magpie Swoop
Saltwater Crocodile Death Roll
Tiger Revival
Predator Kill

RULES:
  • DMs strictly banned, no screenshotting either.
  • Days: 24 hours (potential extension around Christmas Day if everyone wants it)
  • Nights: 12 hours (again potential extension around Christmas Day if everyone wants it)
  • Night 1 actions completed via the number system
  • Unlimited vote changes but only votes in bold will count.
  • Skipping of phases is in play
PLAYER LIST:
- [USERGROUP=18]@Alu[/USERGROUP]
- @Ben
- @Benzine
- @canadaguy
- @Dean
- @Fool's Requiem
- @GwJumpman
- @Jawneh
- @Jon
- @Kat
- @Local Hero
- @shortkut
- @Smacktard
- @Tommy Boy
- @Zell 17

Roles are about to be sent out and Day 1 will start tomorrow at 7pm ET, 1pm NZ, 11am AEDT and 3am Saudi (sorry Kelly)

OOC: any genders used in reference to animals do not correlate to the player with that role. Rather, they're my closest approximation of what Steve would say.

--------------------------

Crikey mate!

What a night sleep I haven't had, there was noises going on all night and I thought I'd surely wake up to carnage.

-------------------------

Day Phase 1 is now open and will run for 24 hours or until skipped.

im new cady heron GIF

Voting @Tubby23 for not having numbers in numerical order
Crikey!

It appears someone wants to play funny buggers and attack good old Steve.

shortkut was head locked by Steve and wrestled into submission. shortkut promised to straighten up and fly right

Votes to lynch (8 required):

Benzine
- 2 (Tommy Boy, Jon)
Zell 17 - 1 (Fool's Requiem)

No vote - 12 (Alu, Ben, Benzine, canadaguy, Dean, GwJumpman, Jawneh, Kat, Local Hero, shortkut, Smacktard, Zell 17)

Votes to skip (15 required):

Skip
- 1 (shortkut)

No vote
- 14 (Alu, Ben, Benzine, canadaguy, Dean, GwJumpman, Jawneh, Jon, Kat, Local Hero, shortkut, Smacktard, Tommy Boy, Zell 17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom