Aussie Dingo Aussie Dingo: Predator vs Prey - Ep 2 (Night 1/Day 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Votes to lynch (8 required):

Benzine - 5 (Tommy Boy, Jon, Jawneh, canadaguy, Zell 17)
Zell 17 - 3 (Smacktard, Alu, Dean)
Alu - 2 (Kat, Fool's Requiem)
Dean - 1 (Ben)
Fool's Requiem - 1 (shortkut)
Tommy Boy - 1 (Local Hero)

No vote - 1 (Benzine)

Votes to skip (15 required):

Skip - 1 (shortkut)

No vote - 14 (Alu, Ben, Benzine, canadaguy, Dean, GwJumpman, Jawneh, Jon, Kat, Local Hero, shortkut, Smacktard, Tommy Boy, Zell 17)

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Speaking of the actual anti-trickster/confusion person, he is reacting to literally everything. I don't think that's coincidental but according to Steve there are no hidden roles so I have no idea.
The more you post, the more reactions you can farm during this game!

... as long as none kills me that is. I can't be reacting if I'm dead, amirite?

The more you post, the more reactions you can farm during this game!

... as long as none kills me that is. I can't be reacting if I'm dead, amirite?
Confused Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Zell 17 - 4 (Smacktard, Alu, Dean, GwJumpman)
Dean - 1 (Ben)

No vote - 1 (Benzine)

Skip - 1 (shortkut)

No vote - 14 (Alu, Ben, Benzine, canadaguy, Dean, GwJumpman, Jawneh, Jon, Kat, Local Hero, shortkut, Smacktard, Tommy Boy, Zell 17)

Zell 17 - 4 (Smacktard, Alu, Dean, GwJumpman)
Dean - 1 (Ben)

No vote - 1 (Benzine)

Skip - 1 (shortkut)

I switch my vote to @Zell 17

Zell 17 - 5 (Smacktard, Alu, Dean, GwJumpman, Local Hero)
Dean - 1 (Ben)

No vote - 1 (Benzine)

Skip - 1 (shortkut)

26 mins remain.

Weird take though:

Predators knew Benzine wasn't the Great White so they popped the Great White's power early to scare the prey into voting harder into Benzine and also to cost the prey a vote by luring the Platypus into using their power (losing their vote for the rest of the game)
The predators will likely keep their votes on me today or kill me tonight. I doubt I will see Day 2.

Weird take though:

Predators knew Benzine wasn't the Great White so they popped the Great White's power early to scare the prey into voting harder into Benzine and also to cost the prey a vote by luring the Platypus into using their power (losing their vote for the rest of the game)
Or... Benzine really is predator...

But maybe we should all vote you since you seem to know predator strat oh so well....

Evil Eye Stare GIF by MOODMAN

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Weird take though:

To be perfectly fair, there's no downside to popping the great white power other than noting that the great white exists. But like, why not? We still don't know who it is so why not have guaranteed night kills until the great white dies or a platypus manages to nab at least another predator. It's a lot more powerful early on when we're still lost beyond feels.

Speaking of feels, last minute list soon.

Weird take though:

Conversely:

Predators knew Benzine WAS a Predator so they popped the Great White's power early to scare the prey into NOT voting harder into Benzine (in the supposition that it's such an obvious ploy that it essentially clears him) and also to cost the prey a vote by luring the Platypus into using their power (losing their vote for the rest of the game)

Zell 17 - 5 (Smacktard, Alu, Dean, GwJumpman, Local Hero)
Benzine - 4 (Tommy Boy, Jon, Jawneh, Zell 17)
Dean - 1 (Ben)
Tommy Boy - 1 (canadaguy)

No vote - 1 (Benzine)

Skip - 1 (shortkut)

Zell 17 - 6 (Smacktard, Alu, Dean, GwJumpman, Local Hero, canadaguy)
Benzine - 4 (Tommy Boy, Jon, Jawneh, Zell 17)
Dean - 1 (Ben)
Tommy Boy - 1 (Benzine)

Skip - 1 (shortkut)

Crikey!

Can you believe it! No animals got culled today, I'm so proud of each and every one of these guys getting along together, living in harmony!

-------------------------

Night Phase is now open and will run for 12 hours unless otherwise skipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom