Aussie Dingo Aussie Dingo: Predator vs Prey - Ep 2 (Night 1/Day 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crikey!

A Purple-crowned Fairy-wren, I don't think I've seen one of those in years! I have heard they're quite the little detectives but get at least half their information wrong. These little fellas are nearly dead and do have to act fast.

I'll go back to the office and see if any of the zoo staff have had any sightings recently.

Crikey!

A Purple-crowned Fairy-wren, I don't think I've seen one of those in years! I have heard they're quite the little detectives but get at least half their information wrong. These little fellas are nearly dead and do have to act fast.

I'll go back to the office and see if any of the zoo staff have had any sightings recently.
AT LEAST half.

So up to all of it?

CRIKEY!

FOLKS NOT TO ALARM ANYONE BUT STAY OUT OF THE WATER THERE IS A SHARK AND ITS OUT FOR BLOOD!

TERRI! GET ME MY NET AND FLIPPERS IM GOING TO HAVE TO TRAP THE BASTARD

-------------------------

The Great White Shark blood sense has been activated, the predator nightly kill is now guaranteed until the Shark is dead or the waters are cleaned of blood.

Benzine is the Great White Shark.
Zell is the Dingo.
Alu is the White Ibis.
canadaguy is the Platypus.

Half of these are right, half of these are wrong. I assume if I make it to the next day, I'll get another group of 4 and if one overlaps and is the same role, we can at least determine it's correct.
Ok so this is real then. In which case we have a 50% chance of hitting a non-prey if we kill one of them today.

@canadaguy activate your fishy splishy tail bloody no goody water things if you're the platypus

Votes to lynch (8 required):

Benzine - 7 (Tommy Boy, Jon, Jawneh, Local Hero, canadaguy, Zell 17, GwJumpman)
Zell 17 - 2 (Smacktard Alu)
Dean - 2 (Local Hero, Fool's Requiem, Ben)
Alu - 1 (Kat)
Fool's Requiem - 1 (shortkut)
canadaguy - 1 (Dean)

No vote - 1 (Benzine)

Votes to skip (15 required):

Skip - 1 (shortkut)

No vote - 14 (Alu, Ben, Benzine, canadaguy, Dean, GwJumpman, Jawneh, Jon, Kat, Local Hero, shortkut, Smacktard, Tommy Boy, Zell 17)

Another possible scenario that Benzine is not and the real great white activated to make everyone think that.
Are you the platypus? Because to me, you're the one that could clear Benzine.

Plus, even if he is not the great white, itdoesn't say that they are incorrect by being of the opposite team. He still COULD be another predator.

One of you math nerds can do the percentages.

Crikey!

The zoo researchers have just got back to me! There has been no sightings of the Purple-crowned Fairy-wren. I really wish there had been because they're cute little buggers!

--------------------------

Confirming, all roles are stated in the dictionary. There are no hidden roles or abilities.

Last edited:
Alarm Siren GIF

Crikey!

The zoo researchers have just got back to me! There has been so sightings of the Purple-crowned Fairy-wren. I really wish there had been because they're cute little buggers!

Confirming, all roles are stated in the dictionary. There are no hidden roles or abilities.
I vote @Tommy Boy

Crikey!

The zoo researchers have just got back to me! There has been so sightings of the Purple-crowned Fairy-wren. I really wish there had been because they're cute little buggers!

What the shit lmao @Tommy Boy

Crikey!

Tommy, you weirdo!

Crikey!

Excuse me but what the fuck

Votes to lynch (8 required):

Benzine - 5 (Tommy Boy, Jon, Jawneh, canadaguy, Zell 17)
Zell 17 - 3 (Smacktard Alu, Dean)
Dean - 2 (Fool's Requiem, Ben)
Alu - 1 (Kat)
Fool's Requiem - 1 (shortkut)
Tommy Boy - 1 (Local Hero)

No vote - 1 (Benzine)

Votes to skip (15 required):

Skip - 1 (shortkut)

No vote - 14 (Alu, Ben, Benzine, canadaguy, Dean, GwJumpman, Jawneh, Jon, Kat, Local Hero, shortkut, Smacktard, Tommy Boy, Zell 17)

Create fake role, called out by GM, get lynched in repercussion, win.
The further I dug into this, the further I wished it was true. But I think that would be a little too obvious. Benzine pointed it out pretty much right away.

In all seriousness, in a niche scenario, I can work as an anti-trickster/confusion person.

Like the first wolf game I played on GWF, I was Fool and pretty much was like HAY DOODS LYNCH ME and everyone kept me alive the whole game. Doing the polar opposite would likely garner the same results. The real fool is probably being quiet and laying low on day one. Too obvious and they're stuck alive the whole game.

But after the game though, right?
👀
I probably wouldn't have even gotten this far into it lol...

Also I told you Tommy learned how to lie. We created a monster. Haven’t you all seen enough horrible things from wolf-style games? Is there no end to your thirst for the destruction of our members?
I hope I had nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom