• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Very Important Text-Based D&D discussion

Zesty Zapcrackle

Diplomatic Immunity
Eldritch Blast is a cantrip anyway. I can cast one every round. Every round is 6 seconds. If I sleep 8 hours a day, that's 16 hours available to Eldritch Blast. That's 9600 Eldritch Blasts. And don't ask me when I level up and can cast multiple blasts at once
John C Reilly Seriously GIF

• Cheers!
Reactions: TD

Tuberius of Wadawurrung

CFO of Shitposting, Head of Data & Insights
  • They’re Right, You Know?
Reactions: TD
He’s just playing dumb, it’s a shortkut, you get to answer fewer questions that way.
also, I started skimming posts wolf shortly after the Ryan incident. It made it easier to not take the games seriously, catchup on monster threads, and I seemed to live longer in the games as well. It was a win-win-win situation

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
also, I started skimming posts wolf shortly after the Ryan incident. It made it easier to not take the games seriously, catchup on monster threads, and I seemed to live longer in the games as well. It was a win-win-win situation

I mean, what else are you gonna do when you see shit cross personal and medically ethical lines? Report an internet post as a HIPAA violation? Or risk losing the game because you got distracted? Simple math.

Dungeon Master

Blind Guardian
Looks great from everything I've poked so far.

I'm curious whether things would freak out if two people have the same character name set. Vash, want to try setting yours to Dungeon Master too?

Back
Top Bottom