Minions Mic Drop GIF
It's really those bottom two that jump out to me

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
See if the whole town can go down in one lynch
I'm trying to think of how to make this a competition. If everybody posts who they're coupled with then it'd be easy to solve and not too fun.

Maybe people pick a lynch target secretively and whoever picks the target which causes the biggest death chain wins? Extra credit for having the most people killed before it takes you out?

I dunno, there's something promising there though.

I'm trying to think of how to make this a competition. If everybody posts who they're coupled with then it'd be easy to solve and not too fun.

Maybe people pick a lynch target secretively and whoever picks the target which causes the biggest death chain wins? Extra credit for having the most people killed before it takes you out?

I dunno, there's something promising there though.
Or everyone plays Cupid like they normally would and then we see if everyone gets covered. There may be fewer overlapping couples than expected

I say Zell doesn't announce roles to anyone and everyone just plays the game without knowing what they can do. And the goal is to identify your own role.
I told him we need a meta game where everyone just messaged him “perform action on XYZ” but if you don’t have an action then nothing happens. You don’t know

• They’re Right, You Know?
Reactions: Jon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom