Status
Not open for further replies.
You know cricket?

Indian Premier League Celebration GIF by Bombay Softwares

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
For fewer than 16 players, this is the order I think I'm gonna use. Basically, So the 4th player adds a strong villager, the 7th player adds a random werewolf, etc.

1​
RSV
2​
RRV
3​
RWW
4​
RSV
5​
RV
6​
RRV
7​
RWW
8​
RRV
9​
RK
10​
RSV
11​
RWW
12​
RRV
13​
RRV
14​
RWW
15​
RRV
16​
RRV
So, I can target #'s 3, 7, and 11 and get all three wolves? 👀

I'm kind of synonymous with wolf at GW.

I get it, I do. I find it flattering when someone mentions me during the course of a game, compares a strategy I did, or "Cole would hate you right now"

but it gives a lot of anxiety when people I like are constantly saying "HEY COLE COME PLAY THE GAMES NOT RHE SAME WITHOUT YOU, COME SAVE US"

there's only a handful of people that understand what it feels like to be a target every single night and day phase, it is VERY hard to play like that without extreme anxiety.

not to mention all the other drama it's just not worth it.
For the record, I don’t think you’d save us. I think the games are really fun with you. I am also awed at times by your ability to cold read people, but benzine is sort of helping me get my fix

Now that seems like a good question.
I'm just curious. I sadly only got one game in with Cole and truly enjoyed it. But that was his last game and I'm sad because I had lots of fun with him.

I respect him (and others) not coming back to wolf. But I would like the opportunity to play other games with him if he's willing.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Absolutely. He made some of my favs all time. In fact my top 5 could be all Mel Brooks movies...

Robin Hood Men in Tights
Spaceballs
Young Frankenstein
Dracula Dead and Loving It
History of the World

All up there.
No Blazing Saddles

Racist

I appreciate the ping, and I hope this doesn't add to whatever shitstorm's been going on in here lately, but I'm probably not going to be joining mafia games for a while. After that first game I think I kinda realized that my healthy teenage brain could handle the stress a lot more than my severely ill 30-year-old brain. I still love mafia, and I'll probably join one again at some point, but it's just a bit socially intense of a game to come home to while simultaneously trying to destress from a shitty full-time job with what little free time I have.

I do still kind of want to run a game or two at some point though because I think for me that's actually a lot more fun than playing. The reason I loved these games was way more because of the randomness and creative roles than the whole deception and detective aspects. Hopefully by the time I'm ready there will still be a big enough handful of people here and it hasn't been killed by all the fighting, but until then I'll cheer yall on from the safety of the D&D forum :witch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom