The next wolf game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll play so Cole doesn't have to
Awkward Season 1 GIF by The Office

I mean, you guys can keep pinging me all you like. but this whole "I'm gonna keep doing the thing that annoyed the guy that left the game" is exactly why people keep leaving these fucking games, guys
It's definitely not why Ryan and Dean left. The only other person to have left the wolf games is you. So that's your reason.
no one is respecting anyone's boundaries.
I wholeheartedly disagree. We had a lot of serious discussions after the last wolf game ended. Everyone got their feelings out and I think we can all say we moved towards a better place. We established we like playing games with each other, but maybe we don't like only having games of deception. So a bunch of people stepped up and have great ideas for new games that aren't deceptive. That's the opposite of not respecting boundaries. We collectively had a problem, and we collectively solved it. Zell pinging you is not going to undo all that progress.
I mean it's definitely enough to make me not even WANT to play again.
ok
Honestly I just pasted a list of past players. It included myself. Also, you get to come chat with people here! Some of whom you might like!
not a single one.
At this point I can't even tell if you're joking or not. And if you're not, that's really unfortunate, dude. You probably are. But the fact that I can't tell, and the fact that you seem always kind of annoyed when you're mentioned here sucks. Personally, I've wanted to get closer to you with GWF and get into more games and whatnot, but it just seems that we're all being categorized into a group that pushes you away, and I don't want that to happen.

Either way, I just hope you made a bad joke and do actually want to engage with us. Maybe not in wolf games, but we're all pretty cool here with each other and have a bunch of new games in the mix. So to see someone who is sort of a figure head around here say they don't like anyone... kinda sucks lol.

tldr everyone: In all seriousness, no joking, let's all agree to stop bothering Cole if he doesn't want to be involved in these wolf games. He does not want to be tagged, even as a joke. Let's just move on from this so hopefully in the future, he would be willing to try one of the other games.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
tldr everyone: In all seriousness, no joking, let's all agree to stop bothering Cole if he doesn't want to be involved in these wolf games. He does not want to be tagged, even as a joke. Let's just move on from this so hopefully in the future, he would be willing to try one of the other games.
This 100%

Leave @Cole the hell alone

Not even as a joke.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
It's definitely not why Ryan and Dean left. The only other person to have left the wolf games is you. So that's your reason.
I just.. need to say something about this one. These aren't the only people. Some people make a bigger spectacle of it than others, yes. Others just quietly leave.

I just.. need to say something about this one. These aren't the only people. Some people make a bigger spectacle of it than others, yes. Others just quietly leave.
My apologies, I guess I don't consider those to silently pull away from games as leaving them permanently, but I'll admit I don't really realize who had silently pulled away now that we're talking about it. Thanks for pointing this out.

Either way, not trying to open up the can of worms here, just wanted to course correct and kind of state how I felt about the interactions in this thread. If we are improving this place for everyone like we say we are, then all of us need to respect Cole's boundaries and stop alerting him to these games.

My apologies, I guess I don't consider those to silently pull away from games as leaving them permanently, but I'll admit I don't really realize who had silently pulled away now that we're talking about it. Thanks for pointing this out.

Either way, not trying to open up the can of worms here, just wanted to course correct and kind of state how I felt about the interactions in this thread. If we are improving this place for everyone like we say we are, then all of us need to respect Cole's boundaries and stop alerting him to these games.
Agree, we have been largely respectful of other boundaries. Cole deserves the same level of respect

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder

Of course dude, I'm just trying to spread some awareness and perspective on the matter right now. There's often more to things than most people had considered.

Not interested in opening cans of worms either.

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
Ryan left because he crossed MY boundaries. Dean left for lots of reasons.

I wholeheartedly disagree. We had a lot of serious discussions after the last wolf game ended. Everyone got their feelings out and I think we can all say we moved towards a better place. We established we like playing games with each other, but maybe we don't like only having games of deception. So a bunch of people stepped up and have great ideas for new games that aren't deceptive. That's the opposite of not respecting boundaries. We collectively had a problem, and we collectively solved it. Zell pinging you is not going to undo all that progress.
I'm baffled that you can say some discussion has changed anything when a game hasn't been played since. nor how you can dismiss at MINIMUM 4 prominent players leaving the game. if you think it's not a boundary issue, you are wrong. I'm glad people are going to try new games and keep playing shit, but if you are under the impression that makes the past problems moot, you're wrong. just because everyone hugged it out and jerked each other off does not mean these games are fixed. at all. boundaries were crossed in the game where i cupided together Vash and Christina. boundaries were crossed to an out of game place in at least 4 of the games I was apart of.

do not dismiss those things just because everyone had a nice group hug.

At this point I can't even tell if you're joking or not. And if you're not, that's really unfortunate, dude. You probably are. But the fact that I can't tell, and the fact that you seem always kind of annoyed when you're mentioned here sucks. Personally, I've wanted to get closer to you with GWF and get into more games and whatnot, but it just seems that we're all being categorized into a group that pushes you away, and I don't want that to happen.
obviously it was a joke, I have very good friends that play still, one's I talk to every day, and I have almost no problems with anyone else. but it does get annoying being pinged by these games and sign ups. and it DOES make me want to play even less.

I'm sorry if you don't agree with that being one of my boundaries but it is.

Either way, I just hope you made a bad joke and do actually want to engage with us. Maybe not in wolf games, but we're all pretty cool here with each other and have a bunch of new games in the mix. So to see someone who is sort of a figure head around here say they don't like anyone... kinda sucks lol.
I am perfectly comfortable with the joke I made and am literally not worried about it. and anyone that does have a problem with what I said can feel free to message me.

I'm still me, and I'm still gonna tell people to fuck off when it's time for them to fuck off. I haven't always gotten along with you, or shortkut for s time, Vash and I historically hated each other before we became friends, and others, but I'm not worried about anyone that I'm friends with. they know me, I've talked to most of them about the games and what I don't like about it, and I left BECAUSE of those relationships. because I'm not willing to risk them for a game of wolf.

Agree, we have been largely respectful of other boundaries. Cole deserves the same level of respect
as outlined above, this isn't a shot at everyone, but that is simply not true. boundaries are pushed CONSTANTLY in these games, and I wish people would stop diminishing all those people that no longer want to play here (or in some cases VE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE AT ALL) just because everyone's airing it out now.

And ironically Christina refuses to play until Cole plays again.

It's a vicious cycle.
speaking of crossing boundaries and people not wanting to play anymore.

as outlined above, this isn't a shot at everyone, but that is simply not true. boundaries are pushed CONSTANTLY in these games, and I wish people would stop diminishing all those people that no longer want to play here (or in some cases VE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE AT ALL) just because everyone's airing it out now.
What I mean is largely once someone has said they're not playing, they usually have not been continuously pressured the way you have

Reactions: TD

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
What I mean is largely once someone has said they're not playing, they usually have not been continuously pressured the way you have
I'm kind of synonymous with wolf at GW.

I get it, I do. I find it flattering when someone mentions me during the course of a game, compares a strategy I did, or "Cole would hate you right now"

but it gives a lot of anxiety when people I like are constantly saying "HEY COLE COME PLAY THE GAMES NOT RHE SAME WITHOUT YOU, COME SAVE US"

there's only a handful of people that understand what it feels like to be a target every single night and day phase, it is VERY hard to play like that without extreme anxiety.

not to mention all the other drama it's just not worth it.

I'm kind of synonymous with wolf at GW.

I get it, I do. I find it flattering when someone mentions me during the course of a game, compares a strategy I did, or "Cole would hate you right now"

but it gives a lot of anxiety when people I like are constantly saying "HEY COLE COME PLAY THE GAMES NOT RHE SAME WITHOUT YOU, COME SAVE US"

there's only a handful of people that understand what it feels like to be a target every single night and day phase, it is VERY hard to play like that without extreme anxiety.

not to mention all the other drama it's just not worth it.
Completely fair mate. For me you're synonymous with GWF because over the years every time I saw you online on Steam it reminded me of here. So I'd rather you round the board than having to leave because of wolf

I have no plans to leave the site lol

I'm not taking shots at those that have, it's their choice, but I think it's silly to leave the site all together over wolf. just don't play. but to each their own.
Why is it your random rotating Simpson's signature always seems to echo your posts. It's almost cathartic for me. It's like ChatGPT in a signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom