• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

The Hockey Thread

Agreed. When it was clear the B's couldn't win I wanted them to take those two out no matter the repercussions. Not injure them mind you, don't condone that. But I wouldn't have minded someone coldcocking Bennett right in his stupid face for that dirty shot to Marchand.

And Tkachuck I always want someone to lay his stupid ass out.

The Columbus Blue Jackets are reportedly looking at hiring Peter Chiarelli.

Goodfellas GIF

Their defense has gotten substantially better this year. If they get a goalie who can steal games (or Skinner becomes one).... Look out
Much agreed, they've come a long way over the past decade. From perpetually dwelling in the basement and being one of the league's laughingstocks to becoming a force to be reckoned with. I'm happy for their fanbase. They've suffered many years of futility, the first attempt at the rebuild being grossly mismanaged. It's onwards & upwards from here.

Ryan Suter. That is all I need to say regarding Dallas tonight. @Crystal

The Oilers played an excellent game tonight, but man, watching former Leafs do well on other teams hits hard. Seeing how well Zach Hyman & Connor Brown are doing with the Oilers makes me miss having them around. Hyman is still the loveable workhorse and is thriving alongside McDavid, while Connor Brown is a forechecking & PK machine.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Ryan Suter. That is all I need to say regarding Dallas tonight. @Crystal

The Oilers played an excellent game tonight, but man, watching former Leafs do well on other teams hits hard. Seeing how well Zach Hyman & Connor Brown are doing with the Oilers makes me miss having them around. Hyman is still the loveable workhorse and is thriving alongside McDavid, while Connor Brown is a forechecking & PK machine.
Second round felt like there were like at least 10 former Flames contributing. Like if we could have kept all that together....

Back
Top Bottom