• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

The Hockey Thread

Reverse curse ftw? ;)
I'll play it one game at a time. Curious to see how they respond with their backs still against the wall tonight at home. They've been monumentally bad at home in elimination games the last few years. They were not good in game 5. Swayman just bailed them out. As did their PK because the refs were still really lopsided bad.

Craig Berube named the next head coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

I'm sorry for you... :(

Hell yeah Zacha! That was a great goal after most of the period was offensive issues for the Bs.
That was a pretty goal.

And now the 7th(!!!!!!) too many men penalty on the B's... that's insane... How undisciplined can you be!?

I've never seen a team as bad at passing as this Bruins team. They are already killing themselves with bad turnovers from horrid passing, but these icings are going to start adding up on them too.
"You can't ice it if there are too many men on the ice"

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Cam

Slightly Insane
There's those bullshit calls....

The refs were actually ok up to that moment. That was a clean hit by McAvoy. Not the time to give the Panthers a PP on a bad call...

He hit him up high. Arms went into the dude's head? I'm no hockey buff, but I would assume that's no ok?

Cam

Slightly Insane
Listen, if what McAvoy did was a penalty, there would be 100 penalties a game, especially in the playoffs. That's the same thing that happens after every whistle. There was nothing wrong with it.

I'll take your word for it

Back
Top Bottom