The Check-In, Check-Out Thread

Hi everyone! I know you most likely don't remember me, as I joined as an underage kid far long after the GW community was established, but I have the fondest memories of you all. Given I was a dumb little kid and I'm now a dumb big 30-yo man, I can only imagine how saggy you must all be getting. :^

I miss the mafia games, the e-feds, PIMI, the Duh'Venger, constantly getting banned and appealing with the most egregiously pathetic begging, and attempting to slot into a community already established when I was little but a dumb kid.

Oh, and Kelly's epic thread about getting laid anime cons. That lives in my head rent free to this day.
@Smacktard

Hi everyone! I know you most likely don't remember me, as I joined as an underage kid far long after the GW community was established, but I have the fondest memories of you all. Given I was a dumb little kid and I'm now a dumb big 30-yo man, I can only imagine how saggy you must all be getting. :^

I miss the mafia games, the e-feds, PIMI, the Duh'Venger, constantly getting banned and appealing with the most egregiously pathetic begging, and attempting to slot into a community already established when I was little but a dumb kid.

Oh, and Kelly's epic thread about getting laid anime cons. That lives in my head rent free to this day.
Hey man, welcome back! I'm sure you'll fit right in here. Hope you enjoy your stay. Just one thing -- it was CAFM that posted the anime con story about the Pikachu girl. I was more the "bawdy Valentine's Day stories" type :link

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder

Welcome aboard! Very saggy...veeeeery saggy...

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Stop it with the gender neutral pronouns
Paola Bracho Gasp GIF by MOODMAN

Still in the hospital. I wish I could take her pain myself. It makes me so sad. She was kind of curious and upbeat about surgery because it was new but recovery has not been fun. Watching her cry when the IV didn't take right broke me. I had to stand in the hallway.

I've had to leave each night for my other kid and the dog and I hate it. I feel so bad leaving.

She asked me to lay in the bed with her for two hours and we both fell asleep which was nice.

Back
Top Bottom