The Check-In, Check-Out Thread

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
average, at best
Sad Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Is that the lighting or is that some green?
Lol, it's a definite green tint from something that was on my monitor at the time

Today is supposedly Easter.

I hate Easter. Every year it sneaks up on me because it has no dedicated date, no specific Sunday it must happen on (unlike Tha ksgiving, MLK day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day). Almost everything is closed on Easter so people can go to Church to hear a message they've heard a million goddamn times and then hide plastic eggs filled with chocolates from kiddies.

Do well this morning other than my son is driving me up a wall

Had one of those "oh I should text my friend Lindsey about a funny thing that happened", and then it hit me like a wave that she was no longer with us. I did end up texting another mutual friend and we swapped stories about Lindsey and told her what I wanted to tell Lindsey, helped me some

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Do well this morning other than my son is driving me up a wall

Had one of those "oh I should text my friend Lindsey about a funny thing that happened", and then it hit me like a wave that she was no longer with us. I did end up texting another mutual friend and we swapped stories about Lindsey and told her what I wanted to tell Lindsey, helped me some
That's good! I'm glad you managed to find a way to still make that happen. Even though it's not the same, and it never could be, to find an outlet for that desire by texting a mutual friend is a good way to handle it. One step at a time, it's a process :hugs

Same, had experienced numbness on the left side of my face ever since last night. Decided to go get it checked out because you never know. But of course, because healthcare is underfunded and understaffed, wait times are brutal.

Was on Fast Track, but they were too overwhelmed and I got transferred over to Emerge instead with the others after they closed. Now I'm looking at being here until the morning. Fucking hospitals. -___-

Back
Top Bottom