Discussion Tavern: The Yawning Portal

Cookie puts her tinderbox away.

Nice to meet you, Wretheri! Thank you for your help. You look like a good and agile fighter! So you need to start a really big fire? What are you burning down? I find small fires can turn into big fires easily with just some dry wood. Lots of dry wood around here with these crates. Did you hear that noise from the backroom over there? I'm worried to go find out what it is. I want it to be Floon but if its more kenku I have a couple of friends here that need a rest first. Those kenku are hard to have a conversation with. They just repeat things they have heard. I wonder if the dead guys in the street we passed were also Xanathar and Zhentarim? Seems like a really big issue between the two groups. Is that issue anything to do with the big fire you need to make? Are you cooking something big like a full pig? I can totally help you billed a spit for that. I season I full big roast with brown sugar, onion, garlic, cumin, paprika, chili powders, and some cayenne for a little heat. I make an amazing sweet and spicy sauce to serve with it too.
@Christina is it wrong that when I read your character speaking, I imagine she does it without stopping to breathe (maybe not literally) because she just has to get every thought out?

Nope. That is exactly what Cookie does.

episode 18 grandpa simpson GIF

Nootie Plucker

Smart fella by day, fart smella by night
Honestly all this time I thought we were only stopped because we couldn't agree whether we were resting or charging forth. Was meaning to check if anyone needed to be a tiebreaker or something but was always too lazy.

Still am :witch

• Hugs
Reactions: Jon
Back
Top Bottom