Discussion Tavern: The Yawning Portal

Nootie Plucker

Smart fella by day, fart smella by night
Yeah I was basically just waiting for everyone to finish chatting up Volo and getting info because I couldn't think of anything to add. Figured we were all going to bed after and heading out in the morning.

Ben Zine

Senor ember
I've become quite busy, and although it's the weekend I actually have multiple cricket games and childrens birthday parties over the weekend, plus a super busy week next week. I'll still be about but won't check as often, if someone else wants to push some of our chats along.

Not fussed if you don't either, but just wanted to share my activity levels for the next bit. Zine will be right by your side and in your hearts always.

Ben Zine

Senor ember
and don't be afraid to rigourously tag me if you ever need me, i will re-priotise things of transient importance like my family's well being. it will help me to get back in, truly.

that's for things like when you need me to eldritch blast if some scoundrels appear at this pub too

Ben Zine

Senor ember
That is one of the other characters I'm thinking of. The plan for that one is that he too is new to adventuring, but he's an older man who's suddenly found he has an absolute killer penchant for martial arts that has hitherto been able to reveal itself. he quickly becomes strong and stronger, all that stuff goes really well for him. but because of this, he has none of the wise old kung fu master wisdom and such, he's a total tool.

then there's my begrudging healer...

Ben Zine

Senor ember
Sorry guys I have no other whinging thread and you are my best pals now. Man, I have hurt myself play cricket today. Not like Tubby fortunately. Have pulled some sort of muscle in the left side of my back. I feel like the hardest guy I know has fully hooked me in the side. Owie.

Leading up to it I literally played the best game of my life (I love cricket but it’s by far my worst sport). Ah well.

@Tubby23 we scored 295 in a t20 and they almost chased it down, 10 short. Ridiculous.

Also since you guys know basketball as Americans, this one is for you to make up for cricket. This week just gone we were down 3 with 16 seconds to go. We run the shittest pick and roll you’ve seen that ends in a made 3 with 2 on the clock. Cheers go up for us from the teams waiting to use the court.

Timeout, they advance, then they hit the biggest 3 you’ve seen in ages over our most athletic giant man. It actually was a fun way to lose.

Would anyone be opposed to adding one more player to the mix?

@Benzine @Local Hero @The Flame
Rob Riggle Totellthetruthabc GIF by ABC Network

Back
Top Bottom