• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back! ...And I feel like we might be further away from a consensus now? Or closer? Maybe both? At the same time??

I'm confused! :giggle
My vote is I disengage from the party and climb the chimney using my groot ability, so long as I can enter the room around the time we know whether your plan works or not. This way, if it doesn’t, I’m behind him and can sneak attack for extra damage

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
I think basically T'anks and Dude are going in.

Dragmire is gonna wait to blast the water thing if we need to get out and try to trap Klarg with it.

Kutshort has changed ideas a few times but seems to want to pursue the chimney.

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
So then Hopper and Sildar would come with T'anks and Dude, but hang back a bit? Since presumably Hopper can't climb the chimney.

I see no possible way this will blow up in our faces! Let's do this. :nuts

• Haha
Reactions: TD

TD

I'm morbidly curious and morbidly scared of what Dude is about to get himself into walking into there with T'anks.

:chuckle

True I guess in theory Vash decides what they do. lol
I need to practice grooting in case Vash lets me climb the chimney

I Am Groot No GIF by Disney+

T'anks Kiraine

Well really it is T’anks’ plan and the rest of us don’t trust it to work.
What kind of Cupid talk is this?!

Look just because she told him he was evil and walked out on him and the kids, doesn't mean he won't just take her back, bow to all of her whims, turn over a completely new leaf, get a respectable job and stop doing evil things. So she can then proceed to fuck off on an adventure fraught with danger with four men and a wolf.

It happens all the time!

• I Always Feel Like...
What kind of Cupid talk is this?!

Look just because she told him he was evil and walked out on him and the kids, doesn't mean he won't just take her back, bow to all of her whims, turn over a completely new leaf, get a respectable job and stop doing evil things. So she can then proceed to fuck off on an adventure fraught with danger with four men and a wolf.

It happens all the time!
I was the ONLY good Cupid this forum has seen (cupidon is a cupidon not a Cupid), give me some credit

TD

All I heard was T'anks has goblin babies so now Dude is probably gonna have to murder those goblin babies.

Which surely will not lead to any feelings of resentment toward Dude at all for T'anks.

Going To Die Season 7 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

T'anks Kiraine

Well... technically they would be Bugbear babies. So, Dude's Goblism doesn't necessarily have to apply to them! :thinking

Moms 'R' Tough

I don't think T'anks would be the kind of person to leave her children, so she probably doesn't have any. Although at this point I am technically at the mercy of Vash's wild imagination and whatever the campaign book says... 😅

• Haha

T'anks Kiraine

It's almost midnight on Saturday, confusion is just how we roll.

And Wallmasters are one of the scariest fucking things ever, so... no I guess that's pretty accurate. But still not sure how you didn't know about the Like-Like name! :tease

• Haha

TD

It's almost midnight on Saturday, confusion is just how we roll.
Yes, this is exclusively why.

Nothing else is contributing to my confusion.
And Wallmasters are one of the scariest fucking things ever, so... no I guess that's pretty accurate.
...they are.

Elden Ring stealing them and ramping them up to 100 is terrifying too.
But still not sure how you didn't know about the Like-Like name! :tease
dont judge me john lydon GIF by Team Coco
:duh2

T'anks Kiraine

Yes, this is exclusively why.

Nothing else is contributing to my confusion.
...Yes. Exactly!

The fact that I can't tell which of the six or so thoughts in my head is the correct one is proof of this. That's how it works, right? 👀

Elden Ring stealing them and ramping them up to 100 is terrifying too.
DON'T TELL ME THAT

What the fuuuck, Fromsoft.

• Mind Blown!

TD

T'anks Kiraine

Good night, he says... he posts a giant hand-spider and says good night?! What have I done within the last week 2 minutes to deserve this fate?! :tease2

Hah, that's... not as awfu-looking as I figured. I'm sure it's worse in action.

Have a good night! 😊

• Hugs

VashTheStampede

Jawneh is possibly The Sorcerer
As Dude walks alongside T'anks, he keeps his sword low and intends to watch Klarg's body language for signs of attack.
As they entered, Klarg is standing in his little kitchenette, a little waist apron tied around him.

"Oh hey guys one of the goblins told me you were here so I made some scrambled eggs."

Dude: HE HAS A GUN! STOP RESISTING!

*blamblamblam*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom