• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
Dude may or may not be trying so hard not to smirk at this moment - his ability to bite his tongue at being called "man turtle" twice is impressive.

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
I'm a big fan of tortured, broken characters. :giggle

I assume this module doesn't end until at least after Cragmaw Castle gets cleared, however far away that is. But I'm super curious how much we've fucked this up and gone off the rails from where it should've gone - with or without the mid-campaign T'anks swap. :chuckle

• Seen
Reactions: TD
I'm a big fan of tortured, broken characters. :giggle

I assume this module doesn't end until at least after Cragmaw Castle gets cleared, however far away that is. But I'm super curious how much we've fucked this up and gone off the rails from where it should've gone - with or without the mid-campaign T'anks swap. :chuckle
I’m sure we’re hitting the checkpoints, we’re just off-roading instead of staying on the track

TD

I'd say it's going swimmingly.

...can't close out this chapter without learning something about Dude, though.

T'anks Kiraine

I’m sure we’re hitting the checkpoints, we’re just off-roading instead of staying on the track
WtyfMKq.gif

T'anks Kiraine

"Get?"

Bish please, we take detours and sometimes ask for forgiveness after 'round these parts! :tease

Besides if this is a villain origin story it's obligatory to stop at least once a battle, in the middle of the battle, and monologue. It is known. :giggle

If this doesn't end in tragedy I will be very disappointed!

T'anks Kiraine

Does he get a half point for that since it wasn't a full monologue? 🤔

Are there points?? Who's keeping the score? This is crucial information for future chapters, I can feel it in my bones!

• Hmm
Reactions: TD

TD

It's starting to feel like there's a group rooting for a Dude/T'anks lovestory amongst us.

No clue how I came to that conclusion.

:chuckle:chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom